US

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is my second time buying this product from iHerb. I find this foundation has excellent coverage with only using a small amount. My skin is very fair so this color is perfect for me. It goes on smooth and stays in place all day. I am so glad I finally found a foundation with excellent coverage and lasting wear. I will continue to buy.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is a nice product for the price that IHerb offers. Are use a little moisturizer underneath and the make up goes on very smoothly. It’s also nice that it comes in neutral cool and warm skin tones. It doesn’t last forever but it definitely holds up for hours very well. Easy to touch up to. And with the right shade you don’t get that weird make up line or orangey luck.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It has a good texture and a good quality. The color is a little lighter than I need. I think I will use it during winter time. It covers gentle the skin. The size is small but you need just a little to cover all the face. I am not sure about the composition but I like this product.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have been using Loreal products for quite some time now and I am always satisfied. This product was at a promotional rate so I gave it a try. Its liquid consistency is easy to spread on the face and covers and evens out easily too. For me, I apply setting powder after use and it just keeps my skin sebum free. The only disadvantage I see on this product is the glass container, it's not so easy to take out as it does not come with any pump.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The value for money is excellent. Light and natural coating. I took a shade of Classic Ivory, it suited me perfectly. In addition, it is great that there is SPF17. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging - the bottle is narrow glass, it's hard to get the product out of it

My favorite foundation. This color is light beige, the consistency is also light. This color fits my skin perfectly! It will not cover the spots but most definitely will make your face look even and great. The foundation looks very natural on the skin. I recommend this foundation. Love this product.

8f3445b3-fb66-4e68-a758-aca40c56460f
0e1ef15a-3c95-48de-87ac-1290d9f936a3
cdb5b223-c7c5-478e-988e-909cc809bf58
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

quite okay but the shade is not matched to me. it kinda works when mixed with a darker tint/concealer/foundation. it is good for everyday morning makeup. another downside is the accessibility. there's no pump at all or spatula. you have to pour it and that could be messy and wasteful. won't repurchase. there's a lot better products than this which could also be from the same line.

600015d5-2410-4d77-84e5-9a88754f444b
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

being quite pale, it's hard to find a suitable tone of the base make up for me. I usually use mac nc5 and this one (classic ivory) is very much alike, but much lighter and it looks like it's more oily too but it doesn't affect skin in a bad way.

Posted on May 15, 2022

An ok product not a noticeable scent on the smaller size its brighter than the picture though so be prepared Need to mix it with another to get the color texture wise it quite liquidy I need to use it more to tell on the coverage but I think it’s in the medium side

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Happy to be able to order my favorite make up brends on iherb. Personally, I like this fundation because it's very light on face, easy to apply, adapts to my natural skin color and stays on face for long.