US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Absolutely my most favorite mascara! The size is great, I use it for a while! It’s packaged nicely and it’s a great quality! It doesn’t have any scent and it’s good for any age! It gives me the coverage I’m looking for and I tried it in different color!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I’ve tried quite a few lines of mascara over the years and I keep coming back to this brand now for over 20 years. You can’t beat it for the cost in my eyes as the expensive designer over the counter mascaras can get pricey. I like the half moon shape wand applicator this line offers for my lashes that are longish yet thin. I started curling them about 10 years ago which brought back my youth along with this reliable brand mascara. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts and have no problem as long as I don’t rub my eyes too much ( dry eye issues which have nothing to do with this mascara).

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is the only mascara I ever use! The brush is curved and the formula is nice and thick. It provides a lot of volume and extra length. Everyone who I have recommended it to also loves it. I was heart broken when I lost my new mascara shortly after moving to japan. They don’t sell anything like this here so when I found it on iHerb I HAD to buy it no matter the price. It is more expensive than I would have paid in the US.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I think that is the third time I am buying this mascara I really love it, the texture and the angle it has that fit perfectly to my lashes. I have naturally long lashes so I can not tell if it is the best in that way. Also it comes off easily.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I am still in the first few weeks of using the mascara, which may be why it's still "goopy" or too thick on the brush, but usually voluminous by L'oreal is the best, I would say. Hoping for a positive result with further use. For the first few weeks, be prepared with a good eye makeup remover!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

one of my favourite mascaras. Great quality and really does what it says. I try not to use it regularly because I have sensitive eyes. good lush coverage and scent is pleasant

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I purchased this for 4-5 times already. After applying for a few strokes, my lashes look so long and attractive. I would continue to use it in the future.