Page 1 - Reviews - La Tourangelle, Delicate Avocado Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

i Bought that oil as alternative of olive oil in cooking , it has a higher smoke point which makes more suitable for cooking it is also rich with oleic acid which is a very healthy fats and also with omega 9 as well as with antioxidants this oil is very good for heart health so if u found my comment useful give me a vote thank you ❤️❤️😘

bf4c059e-807f-464c-8a06-0725e516c317
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Definitely a five star product for anyone looking for a carrier oil or even to use alone. It's a deep green color, which is so fascinating being that many oils high in omega-3 are stripped of its natural color. This avocado oil is non-greasy and absorbs AMAZING. I loved it so much! I wore a teeny bit under my makeup primer and I was complimented so much at work for the beauty of my skin. The exterior of the bottle was damaged..it was dented in pretty badly; however, it didn't puncture the interior at all.. This avocado oil is nice and light with a slightly nutty flavor. I would definitely purchase again. That being said, this item arrived damaged. It was shipped in a box with other oils and this is the only one that looked beat up. It was also the only one wrapped in bubble wrap. On the positive side, nothing leaked out and now, I guess it makes the container easier to hold with my little baby hands

ba9f4fea-4035-4f54-9fb8-def08031b570
6e632ecb-2bb2-4df1-bb2a-56c6c9ad9bd4
64147978-c28b-4a4d-9c4b-21e76baddc71
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Avocado oil has a higher smoke point than olive oil, meaning that it doesn't burn and smoke as quickly. ... Therefore, it may be better to use avocado oil for cooking techniques that require high temperatures, such as sautéing, grilling, searing, and baking. If my review is helpful, please like it. I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

d4da13ed-9dfc-4ed3-bf07-1a9542cdde32
e73f129e-22fd-4aec-924b-9f1770e65b64
da6b868a-b25f-41e7-94a9-04591241fcf2
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The company is renowned for its quality and ingredients. The taste is mild and delicate. Went very well with my pasta. Not bitter like some olive oils can be. Good for shallow frying in cooking too. Beneficial for health when used moderately in diets. I also like the size of the package (750 ml). The composition is high in omega-9. I would recommend it to food aficionados.

c5f5ccb8-fa33-45c0-8ee0-f6eba18f3ce6
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

IM LITERALLY ORDERING THIS LIKE EVERY MONTH I LOVE IT A LOT ITS THE ONLY OIL I USE NOW I USE IT FOR BAKING AND FRYING AND EVERYTHING IT DOESNT HAVE A WEIRD TASTE AND ITS HEALTHIER THAN THE PROCESSED OIL I USED TO USE! Like my comment if it helped you!!

cf6ef941-f175-4665-92c9-b1ec43fdff4b
Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this vitamin daily, and I usually have very clear skin, increased energy, and sound sleep. It also has a lot of benefits I can't even think of right now. One thing that really stood out to me is the quality of life improvement. I'm happy with my life as it is. My family is healthy and well taken care of...

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and I'm so glad that I did. It's clear to see how much it has improved my health, mood, and well-being. My immune system has improved too, which is something I've always been really concerned about. My husband also started taking it and he said the same thing! This is a really

Posted on May 22, 2022

I took this vitamin for a few weeks now and my energy levels have increased, I feel healthier and more satisfied. I've found myself craving better foods and am sleeping better than ever before. It's also great that the ingredients are not genetically modified so it is safe to use on children and pregnant women with no risks of side effects.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a great vitamin. I'm not a doctor, just an average guy living in the US who has been taking this vitamin for months and it's helped me not only with my immune system but also with my general well-being. It has given me energy and a burst of strength that I wasn't able to get from anything else. I would recommend this product to

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this vitamin for my daughter and for me. We both agreed that the health benefits far outweighed any negative side effects. The vitamins have been great and improve the quality of our lives. I would say these are a must-have for anyone trying to improve their immune system!