Page 1 - Reviews - La Tourangelle, Infused Garlic Oil, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Since we are garlic lovers (we used to be member of a garlic eating-club) and my wife had to stick to the Fodmap diet: she has to skip all fructane-sugars: garlic, onions, and a lot more, we are huge fans of this garlic oil. Since the sugars don't dissolve in oil, this filtered product, is the perfect solution for us!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I need to order this again because I went through it so quickly. The quality is amazing the scent is amazing I started cooking almost everything that was savory with this and I don’t think I can ever go back. It’s also nice I don’t have to chop up my own garlic to get a hint of garlic taste. I wish the package were bigger, that is my only complaint

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love this series of three oils. First I was only interested in the garlic oil, because I use a lot of recipes that call for it. Most of them call for garlic-infused olive oil, and as this is sunflower oil it doesn't contain that olivey flavor. To be honest in my research of sunflower oil it seems sources aren't in agreement as to whether it is healthy or not--some people say that it is as it's low in saturated fat, but some say it isn't because it contains omega-6s. In these cases I tend to think it's good to ingest in moderation, so depending on the recipe I will use this oil or a garlic-infused olive oil that I buy elsewhere. I am not a huge fan of the taste of olives, so I really like that this oil tastes more purely of garlic and has a fantastic aroma. Garlic oil is pretty essential for a lot of recipes I use since I tend to cook low FODMAP and can't use actual garlic.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I love the aroma of it, it’s not bold as mentioned and barely felt after heated, even though it sais that it fits high temperature. In that note, I’m adding it on salad dressing, instant ramen, soft cheese or guacamole. I expected more, but it has so many purposes that I’m not disappointed.

Posted on May 2, 2022

i loved the oils of this company can use in salat or when cooking staff like eggs or meat you can feel the garlic taste

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Really good oil! The garlic taste is pronounced but not overpowering and makes it a great condiment. Not felt as much when using it for cooking. The package is high quality and nice size.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Love this project I wish the can was better I use it with all kinds of stuff when I cook thank you so much for having it I will use it again

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This stuff is the best. A great way to get some garlic flavouring on a low-fodmap diet. I only wish it came in larger containers.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Certainly made me feel like I was having the missing ingredients in my food again without the sickness so glad I found this & such a great price will buy again thank you!!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Perfect amount of garlic in this. I've used it to cook meat in a frying pan. It added a nice flavor. I also hope to use it for a salad, if I remember. :D