US

Based on 3,574 Ratings
3,177
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Amazing!

This stuff is amazing! I've used it for baking in replacement for extract. It's super flavorful and not over powering! Highly recommend this! I havent tried it on it's own however the smell alone is so good and the taste in baked goods is heavenly so I can imagine it's great with breads or salads.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 12, 2022

Absolutely all La Tourangelle oils are really great quality and roasted pistachio is definitely not an exception. Slightly thicker than ordinary vegetable, it has a subtle and pleasant slightly sweet pistachio scent, while being a neutral-tasting oil for cooking. For me it's now a permanent purchase on the site. Like it so much and definitely will buy again not only once.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Very fast delivery to Israel ,Took just a week.The bottle contains 250 ml of oil,Strong and delightful smell with taste of Pistachio,goes great in salads and other dishes , adds taste and aroma to every dish and makes the dish perfect.High quality of Pistachio oil a must ingredient for perfect salad in my opinion.Loved it , not first time ordering it and definitely would rate it as 5 out of 5!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The flavor is precise, The color lovely. It is too good to 'waste' in cooking. My favorite method of intake is a teaspoon after dinner. Then the oil doesn't have to compete with any other flavor, and a perfect dessert!

Posted on Feb 7, 2023

This oil is so moreish. Delicious with bread and sukkah. I even put it on popcorn - UNREAL. Has a really quality pistachio taste. If you like pistachios you can’t miss.

NNUBE
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I was excited to order this oil for the first time and I have only good comments about it. The taste is delicious. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This is an excellent oil! I use it in my salads a lot. The package is pretty small but that size can last you for a while. I recommend using just a little bit. A small drizzle will enhance your salad and will benefit your health with omegas

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
2,721

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love pistachios so I was happy to find pistachio oil. I usually add it to salads - it has a rich flavor, so a few drops are enough and it lasts for a long time. Pouring is very comfortable and doesn't leave a mess.