Page 1 - Reviews - Lakanto, Banana Nut Muffin & Bread Mix, 7.06 oz (200 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

oh my good, this test just like banana muffin I already ordered more to keep for any day I have muffin creavings... if you are starting you keto journey, get this mix got days when you feel like having muffins. very easy to make and nakes in 20 min top.. highly highly recommend

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I made these in muffin portions, ate a few, froze the rest, with the intention of keeping a stash of treats I can easily defrost when in need. I really love the flavor and the texture. There is a bit of an erythritol aftertaste, but I don't really mind it - I actually find it keeps me from wanting to eat in excess. The texture is a bit wet and spongy, but not a problem for me. I like to smear a little butter on top. :) Will keep this pouch in my emergency stash for the rest of time. It's so easy to make, A true delight. (Mine made 10 muffins, and I didn't overfill the containers) Highly recommend to those who want a pre-made snack. They freeze great (they need some time to defrost).

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

A great product to help you forget you're on a low carb or keto diet. The smell and taste are pretty good. I initially followed the banana bread mix recipe, but the quantity wasn't enough to fill a loaf pan, so I made the muffins instead with the same mix batch. Turned out fine.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Got this for lazy days when we're craving for sweet muffins and sticking to keto diet. They're healthier quality even when not on diet, easy to make and though, still rather sweet taste but the recipe ease of use in ingredients and package makes it a great add to my kitchen!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’ve been making lots of Keto baked goods lately, so bought a bunch of keto muffin mix to try. This turned out to be very delicious 🤤 can add nuts, berries or chocolate chips accordingly to your likes 👍🏻

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great keto muffin! Especially when you have not eaten bananas for sooo long... Satisfy cravings. One is alrdy filling. Add some sugar free choc chips or more nuts of yr choice if you like.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is super yummy . I have been on keto for more then 3 weeks and I’m craving for muffins. This mix helped me a lots and its taste sososo good !!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Yumm! So good when living a ketogenic lifestyle, as you can't have bananas. Great banana flavor! I added Walnuts and sugar free chocolate chips to mine! Delicious!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

These are absolutely perfect when you have the banana bread craving. There were no weird aftertastes that’s so many keto items leave you with. These are easy and fast to make and I will definitely buy them again.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I mix a spoon or 2 into my regular chaffle mix instead of almond flour and add a dash of vanilla, top it with butter and Kero syrup and you have yourself some yuuuuum!