Page 1 - Reviews - Lakanto, Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Sugar Free, 6.77 oz (192 g) - iHerb
US

Luddil
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

When you do KETO, you expect that anything sweet will most likely have a weird aftertaste or artificial/harmful ingredients. Not this! I am always surprised when I try another Lakanto product because I always, always, expect that aftertaste but there is none! I used normal milk and they came out great. They don't taste overly sweet and they stay somewhat soft, unless you over-bake them. They keep well in the fridge and you can warm one or two when you want to eat them. Highly recommended. Haven't had a Lakanto product disappoint me yet, even kids love them!

20b4541e-2b86-456c-895b-35159c50a1ec
5923d519-9ad3-4138-8167-bb465b789525
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I’m honestly not a sweet tooth but since on keto I gotta be smarter when it comes to occasional sweet treats. And one of my most favorite is chocolate chip cookies. I’ve tried making my own cookie mix but ummm.. none ever worked haha. So I gave this product a try and OMG i’m so in love! They turned out to be really delicious. Just like chocolate chip cookies they sell at the bakeries!

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Chocolate is totally melted didn’t feel like chocolate chip more like plain one , do have after taste coolness , over all it’s good for sugar cravings

17b72661-8b13-43bf-9a13-cc3a1e294854
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great alternative for people who need to watch their sugar. Consistency won't be the same as a normal cookie, but it's still good, especially if you've baked with almond flour before. Quite easy to make as well since the mix is pre-made and all you need to do is add the liquids. Serving size looks a bit small at first, but it's just the right size if you need to be conscious of your intake.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

A little bit on the greasy side but tasty and delicious. They did tend to fall apart a bit and burned a little around the edges but the taste was great anyway. It was hard to eat just one. I am new to Keto so as to quality compared with similar products they seemed fine to me. I was very satisfied.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great quality and with the ingredients is good for my keto diets, and can have sweet taste without quitting keto. Easy recipe to make, so convenient. Love it. I also added some cocoa powder.

ac638f58-4beb-4463-a884-bc914e4976bc
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This cookie is more like a little piece of chocolate cake. It was very tasty, but I didn't get the chocolate chip cookie feeling. As a dessert, I would definitely buy again if I was in the mood for something chocolaty. It was super easy to make. Just keep in mind, the cookie sizes are a little small. They remind of a popular cookie companies mini cookie. Maybe a tad bigger than those.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

love these i am sugar free , dairy free, gluten free and these are the best cookie mix i have found for a little treat in between meals. would highly recommend

Posted on May 26, 2022

Got it yesterday and it really wasn't bad. I added some oatmeal to it and got a few more cookies out of the mix.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Because of the Lakanto the cookies do not have that artificial aftertaste. I love the fact I can have chocolate chip cookies done easily and fast.