US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

this is a synthetic 'fat' soluble vitamin but ok as if you do not get b1 in your diet regularly or take it in a supplement its water soluble so does not store in the body which is why i choose Bento thianine as it will store longer being fat soluble so your not as likely to suffer from B1 deficiency which can cause serious health risks . i highly recommend this supplement i definitely notice

0377f55b-d550-4ec0-a7e7-9e11e9e4a3ad
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I supplement with Lake Avenue Benfotiamine for the following reasons. Vitamin B1—better known as thiamine—has an important role in reducing AGE/RAGE and tissue damage. Thiamine is key to the glucose use processes within our cells. Like other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble—which means it’s practically impossible to achieve therapeutic concentrations within the cell simply by taking a supplement. Benfotiamine is a form of thiamine that is fat-soluble (rather than water-soluble). This allows it to easily enter and replenish vitamin B1 levels in our cells. Several studies have shown that Benfotiamine not only supports glucose metabolism, but can also improve cognitive function lost from Alzheimer's. High quality product. Good value. Highly recommended for us old geezers.

e21c2dbe-d41c-4971-b1b1-fccdc6325967
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Studies show that people with Alzheimer’s disease have reduced thiamine blood and brain levels. Like other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble—which means it’s practically impossible to achieve therapeutic concentrations within the cell simply by taking a supplement. Benfotiamine is a form of thiamine that is fat-soluble (rather than water-soluble). This allows it to easily enter and replenish vitamin B1 levels in your cells. Good value. Highly recommended.

016586c1-ca69-44f7-b4ef-b4bec6d3cf0a
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

bbe98b86-9f1d-4340-86d8-888e73e4f6e0
Sarvinoz
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I decided to try this supplement because of all the good reviews i read here and because im having depression for a long time. The size of the tablets are suitable for my throat to pass through I have gained some weight in the last 2 years and want to block my appetite and I am planning to include this ingredient to my diet and see whether it will help me with my problems or no.😃 wait for another review update in about 3 months or so.

Benfotiamine is a synthetic form of vitamin B1 (lab-created) and absorbed by our body better than natural B1 thiamine. I bought this supplement for my mom who suffered from sciatica pain. She takes this along with another B-complex supplement. the main symptom being extremely painful muscle cramps in her legs. She started taking Benfotiamine at 600 mg per day. Since taking this supplement her symptoms had eased, the morning leg cramps had disappeared gradually. The less recurrence of the sciatica pain makes her able to walk long hours again. It also carries another bonus of supporting normal blood glucose levels which is a health essential. Benfotiamine has been fantastic for her.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

After doing some research, I learned that this formulation was better absorbed (due to not having a gall bladder) than the B1 I had been originally taking from NOW Foods. I have only been on it for a few weeks now but see a slight difference in my sugar spikes throughout the morning. For something like this, it will take somewhere from 2-3 months of use to know what the full effects will be.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Benfotiamine is the best form of vitamin B1. After taking it, I can feel tremendous benefits for my thyroid, like improved energy levels, weight loss, improvements in blood sugar regulations. I like this brand because it provides top quality for a good price and good dosage of benfotiamine. No nasty ingredients .

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I choose this specific maker because of the size - 300mg per capsule. However, I think it's also important to get B1 from natural sources in your diet, so I also take nutritional yeast. The capsule itself doesn't have a strong taste, so I think picky eaters can also enjoy this supplements. I've purchased three bottles of this product so far, and am very happy with it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I recently learned about the great benefits of Benfotiamine from youtube and the internet. I wish i had known about this wonderful supplement much earlier. I now take this with just after eating lunch and I can now feel the benefits. I used to have painful eyes when waking up in the morning but now no more. Looking forward to improvement in my A1c level soon.