US

Based on 5,538 Ratings
4,380
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Great.

This is a great product indeed and the buzz around it is justified. Since it was missing from stock for a long time I bought the petitfee one instead and I've gotta say it's also really good. The petitfee one is actually thicker and might even work better for me in extreme cases of dryness. However, the laneige one has cuter color and scent, and also a nicer little applicator than the petitfee one. I actually like having both of them and alernating between them.

025620c0-e3c0-47da-b986-968aad71eb28
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

2052d342-81eb-4d85-8fab-aeaf7e233de6
c363d4b8-1ae0-4fc8-841f-41c180be0908
b6f2925f-adbc-4acf-b9c4-d0c0acbf8f40
dc192144-bb3d-4e33-bd81-b31a2de02215
f7574533-ddab-43f0-8acf-70760b402610
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my favourite lip product. I keep one on my desk and another on my nightstand for convenience lol. It’s super moisturising as a balm or a lip mask. It feels smooth not sticky and has a nice light scent. I love the little spatula that comes with it because it’s more hygienic. My lips are so much smoother in the morning after I apply it at bedtime, it’s great for when my lips are dry and peeling. I’ve repurchased this over 5 times now and will continue to repurchase. (Top container is one I bought in store and bottom from iherb, they’re identical) Please give a thumbs up if this review has been helpful :)

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,288

Nice quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Really cool product. My lips (and husband's) are not flaky anymore in the mornings. The scent is softly sweet, I was fearing chewing gum-like smell and luckily its not the case. The package seems to be improved because they include a little tool as to spoon the product out and apply it safely. I can totally see how moisturized they are when I wake up. A game changer. Will keep buying it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Cant believe u gave in to this 16 dollar lip mask🤣 but I actually like it! I bought this so quick once it’s came back in stock Bc it went out so fast. Your lips really do feel moisturized and the scent is so nice! Doesn’t leave lips dry at all!!

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

The scent is amazing i use it every night, love the quality, the size is small but you need small amount every use, suitable for any age, cute package, my lips feel amazing and full of moisture an not dry, there's no spf, really benefits the lips, not a fan of the composition but it does the job

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The texture is really comfortable. I use it before going to sleep as a mask, but also in the morning for a glossy effect. The scent is delicate and nice. Very good amount of product. Will last a long time. Very good quality lip product. I also like the little spatula.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022