US

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like Lemi Shine products ! This really cleaned the washing machine throughly with no residue left inside and smelled better . I like The wipes they are great for the areas that need cleaning by hand. I will use once a month. A great cleaner that I recommend and will purchase again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have only used this once, and it did a pretty good job for my top-loader machine. The formula is effective, but I had to use a bit of elbow grease to scrub with a cloth afterward, the upper part of the steel drum, to get all the hard water deposits off. For this reason, I gave it 4 stars. used 2 pouches per the company's suggestion; I will follow monthly with only 1 pouch. The main ingredient in this is citric acid, and I wonder if that would do just as good a job with probably less cost.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Not so sure if the product cleaned my washing machine well or not, I wonder if I put citric acid & baking soda can do the same job.

5f731c33-ef8c-4f42-80b6-aa4d34959a41
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Easy to use. I run the cotton cycle with 95C water with this cleaner. Leaves my washing machine smelling fresh. Will definitely restock. Well packaged and arrived quickly.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I cannot do alot of chemicals beause of my allergies. This product really does a great job and bonus! I am not allergic to it. with Lemi shine wash machine cleaner, I no longer have that funky smell in the wash machine.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Not sure how effective this is but used it once and seems alright. The wipes are handy. Will use it again to see if there’s a difference.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great product does everything it says and smells great too!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

There was an unpleasant smell in the car - we wash it very often. I used one package, there were no residues of the product in the drum after the scrolling cycle, the appearance of the drum was clean, shiny. After I wiped the powder compartment with a napkin - I liked the effect. I can not say that I am delighted, but the tool is normal. Given the citric acid in the composition, there is a cleansing effect. I think you can use it once a month

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good product for cleaning washing machines. Packing for 4 times. What it does there, I don't know. But there is no foreign smell in the machine.