US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
arterial protect

This is one of my favorite products from life extension. Its a good price point considering it contains pycnogenol! Also, gotu kola is a good add in since I don't go out my way for to buy that herb but its a good mood booster so its a welcome addition to this french pine bark.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I’ve been having dull ache at my chest for a while, mainly could be attributed to stress as a working mother. Been taking this along with pomegranate for a month and I can breathe better. I also noticed that my skin got better! Thanks for this and I’ll be on it for quite a while.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

My brother has only been using these capsules for 5 days but has asked me to order more. He did research on the benefits of the bark they use in the ingredients and feels that it's worth the investment. They aren't the cheapest to buy but with some iherb discount code added it helps lower the pricing.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It has good ingredients and life extension is know for excellent quality. Easy to swallow capsules. Just started taking it. Only a month later i am due to blood test. So far i notice my stiff neck is gone. I had been told it could be related to my high cholesterol. Will update when i have my blood test result

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The product name is arterial protect, but I bought it because of Pycnogenol, a pine extract. Because it is a powerful antioxidant. It's a bit pricey, but I have to take it regularly so I don't go to the hospital.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The research on this product is very compelling. We use it in our personal fundamental heart wellness program. Only one per day is needed so its very easy to take.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great composition of high quality ingredients! The cost for the size is of benefit especially on sale. Used frequently in the diet and helps with circulation and oxidative damage. Taste is neutral, and seems to be beneficial for age related concerns.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Really great product. Started taking it post covid due to chest pains. After a few weeks I felt breathing was better and easier. Now feel a bit better in time and no more chest pain. It helps but it takes time. High quality product.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I only buy this expensive supplement when it's on special, hopefully, with long- term use it will cut down the need for arterial stents.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Just started using it for Varicose Veins and I can say I have found great Relief in just 5 days. Hope iHerb brings more products with CENTELICUM Brand of Gotu Kola.