US

4.7
Based on 3,743 Ratings
3,057
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I use Biotin daily, it really helps for my hair, nails and skin, especially when used together with L-arginine since I have low body pressure and some problems with blood circulation in my scalp area. Usually buy at least several packages of these! Pills are surprisingly tiny, easy to use even for those who do not enjoy swallowing the pills.

7b7a7413-6667-4462-853a-7c29b0338223

This biotin improved considerably my hair, skin and nails, they are much more healthy and younger looking, it benefits as a perfect antiage supplement! My hair is much fuller and voluminous, skin glowy and nails stronger. I also take collagen and believe that these two work great together. I definitely can recommend it based on my experience!

19a6cf28-f364-49bb-ad7f-32c9a63e4d84
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I think this is a good quality biotin supplement in the lower range. Go to other brands if you need higher doses. The ingredients are good, not too many fillers. Remember to take extra magnesium as it is a cofactor for biotin. I take biotin because I have gut dybiosis, and lack many of the biotin-producing bacteria in my gut. Biotin is also beneficial to inhibit growth of Candida in the intestines.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I've noticed my hair and nails getting stronger, after starting biotin supplementing year ago. It's also supposed to help with collagen production. I wonder how much is good amount, this contains 600 mg per pill, which is multiple times the recommended daily dosage, some pills have multiple times more.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I'm in my '70's with thinning hair and brittle fingernails. After taking Life Extension Biotin for several weeks, my hair has stopped thinning (or at least slowed way down) and my nails are stronger than they've been in a long while. This is a great brand of Biotin in a hard-to-find strength, just enough for me. And affordable for a senior.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I have super thin strand hair and in general. And when I am stressed my hair fall gets worst. Thankfully when I started taking this seems my hair fall lessened. And my baby hair starts to show. So I believe this really works wonders for my hair. And I trust the brand so I go nd recommend it to anyone who experiences hair fall.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This one is a lifesaver for your hair. I’ve only use it for a month and I could already see a different hair looks much more stronger and healthier and it was really easy to use. I highly recommend using this product as part of your hair caring protocol to me that has been really beneficial. I will be buying this product again and I highly recommend for anyone who wants to have a healthy hair. Quality ingredients!!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Good quality product. It really helped me to grow back my hair. Before, there was a spot where i can see more scalp, but with the help of biotin, i can see more baby hair and my hair is growing back. Size is good. High quality ingredient. No taste easy to swallow capsule. Highly recommended

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Life Extension is a recommended Brand!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022