Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Melatonin, 1 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Don’t take this every day however I’ve purchased them multiple times and they truly work better than any other brand. Update: God knows how many times I’ve repurched these however, I still stand by not taking them every day because while the ingredients and quality are great and the dosage is small you might develop a dependency so be careful.

da57ef62-9aa8-4087-a31e-f6e2632f0e09
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Absolutely love this vitamin. It attacks a lot of my issues and makes me feel like I'm a new person. I've been using it for a couple months now and have seen an improvement in my energy, mood, sleep, and overall health! Highly recommend it to anyone looking to feel better in their health.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

have been battling insomnia for awhile. decided to try melatonin and it worked from day 1. took about 45min-1hr for the drowsiness to set in. will be only taking the pills on a short term basis. in my opinion, 1mg works, there is no need to go for a higher dosage if the lowest one works. pills are very slender in shape, easy to swallow. do give this a try. love life extension lid packaging. makes dispensing easier.

d14662a8-300d-4b46-a500-7acc5de39c2c
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This product was used to put the person back into a good sleeping pattern so the benefits of taking it was she is now sleeping through the night and waking up rested with the benefits of having a productive day at school and her mental health has improved because she is sleeping through the night

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Omg it’s great for sleeping! I took one and fell asleep in no time, slept through the whole night and and trouble waking up the following day lol I recommend you take it soon, like 2 hours before the time you want to be asleep, and start to get ready, cause it may hit you hard! Sweet dreams!

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

So I've heard on and off that melatonin can improve sleep habits, I tired it a few years back at a much higher dosage and it didn't help at all! Recently I read that 300 mcg of melatonin is the recommend dose and anything over that is excessive and can have adverse affects. So I decided to try again and for the first time since I was maybe 9 years old I'm sleeping through the night, and I feel my body winding down at around 9pm instead of 4 am in the morning! As a personal thought experiment I stopped taking the melatonin for a week and my insomnia came back with a vengeance, I was getting 4 hours of sleep if I was lucky and it was all tossing and turning and very light. So I'm officially going to be a lifelong user and to ensure my body doesn't build a dependency I make sure to skip it on the weekends.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I have trouble falling asleep, this melatonin is perfect for me. The higher doses make me feel like I have fallen off a cliff then I wake up three hours later disoriented, this lets me fall gently asleep and if I wake during the night I can fall back to sleep easily.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

A simple and cheap supplement to help with sleeping better. Sleep is of paramount importance and melatonin is a very useful chemical that helps the body to know when it's time to sleep. Melatonin is naturally produced by the body so it is definitely safe to take this product. I also like how the dosage is 1mg, which many studies has shown to be more than enough for it to be effective. I like to take a pill about 1-2 hours before I sleep. I sleep like a baby and wake up so refreshed the next morning! Please leave a like if this review helped you! Thank you!

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I have big sleep problems, sleep is very shallow and if I wake up at night, I cannot sleep afterwards. After taking this melatonin, sleep became deep and sound. But I recommend after one month of taking it, be sure to take a break! Otherwise, you will want to sleep in the morning, afternoon and evening. It's also a little difficult to get up in the morning after taking melatonin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

1mg is harder to find here but I was looking for this to try on for starter. However it works only after 30 up to 70 mins for me, no matter 1 or 2 cap. So i'm guessing i need >3mg or just another brand. Compared to other cap this is really smol! XD

96c11812-3e27-43aa-92a3-1f7b7f66e78e