US

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 8, 2022
Super quality!

I'm so happy to get this amazing henna. Used with coconut oil for moisturizing. My hair just shiny and strong now. I did'nt wanted red color on my hair, just a little bit. But you can live it for much color in 10 minutes. Amazing quality and soft color. 5 stars for package, the gloves and hair "cup" inside. Big size for 3-4 uses for the long hair.

d7cf0aad-584c-427f-87c2-2b81bd9fea53
15be05a6-eb77-4ed5-a462-ac8b4f32e379
Sharon Willer
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This henna is great. It made my hair super bright and vibrant and shiny. It made my hair a orange/red because I already had henna on my hair from previous henna use. But I loved the red tones this henna brought out in my hair. I love the packaging and brand!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I tried another brand once, and I am still trying to get the red back. I prefer the Light Mountain because its not permanent. There is a grassy scent in all hennas. I use paprika or smoked paprika to help with the smell. I also condition right after rinsing for even softer hair.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The size is enough that you can honestly split it into two uses, and I have thick collarbone length hair. Gentle and nourishing and leaves a nice, long-lasting red hue. Looks auburn on my medium brown hair. Smells kind of like hay, very earthy but not unpleasant. Messy to use, but that’s to be expected with henna dye. I’ve found that it’s easier to work with on dry hair without affecting the results

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

be sure to mix with a little bit of water first to get it smooth.... it wants to be lumpy, dont let it! Low odour. leaves an even colour no matter how carelessly applied,,, magic! conditions hair so well

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

i have tried a lots of different hennas, but this one so far is the best. Very fine texture of the powder and afterwards it leaves rich, red color on hair. I will always use only this Henna.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This is my favorite hair product ! In the last 5 years I have never used anything else. Color is vibrant, smell is amazing and it is bir harmful .

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I like this henna. It always give dying my hair to nice red colour with all benefits from thos herb. The scent normal as herb. The size for my long and thin hair is enoug for one time

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It doesn't smell like chemicals; it doesn't burn your skin and it doesn't ruin everything it plops on the minute it lands. This gave my hair a shine and dimension not possible with chemical dyes.