US
Based on 1,210 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,210 Ratings
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great quality product. First time using this product and will definitely be using again. My hair was a faded dark red prior to use, with about an inch of natural hair colour with lots of greys. It covered the greys perfectly, and the covered everywhere evenly. I left the henna on for about 3 hours. When I washed it off, the colour was initially quite orange, but then settled over the next few days. Now it's a lovely deep red. My hair feels great - soft, shiny and smooth. It had the scent of mud, and felt like it too!

31ff3863-bfeb-4724-a70c-db6a0c4c6367
905ee764-997f-4833-9611-22d7ce21494e
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love this Hannah it’s really good it does the job I did not even leave it for so long but it showed a nice colour on my hair. in my country we already have Hannah but I wanted to try just one from iHerb and I really loved it I recommend it.

be4e74d0-6d1a-4499-9976-86e9a9debf4a
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my go-to brand for natural, unadulterated henna. Smooth composition, minimal clumps, and excellent quality. The scent is strong (like all natural henna powders) but pleasant, similar to freshly cut grass. Package includes gloves as well as plastic bag, which you use as a hair cap. One package is definitely enough for shoulder-length to long hair (below the shoulder blades).

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Best henna I have tried so far (and I tried a lot!). Very fine texture, no sand-like residue as it happens with other brands. And it's just doing a great job with the colour. But beware, if your hair is light or grey, you'll end up being a very bright gingerhead if you don't add some darker pigment :)

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

My hair won't take standard chemical dyes, but this gives a gorgeous natural auburn to my hair. It rivals my aunt's natural auburn and has earned many compliments. It also does an amazing job of deep conditioning hair. Silky, smooth and so easy to manage for months after treatment. For me the color faded out naturally over several months without leaving a harsh "root" line, but I have some natural red undertones so it may be more obvious for others.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

It's the best henna I have ever tried. I had to change from another brand, and this is so much better. I'm going to go back to it for sure. If you read the instructions, it's easy-pease. It may stain a bit your scalp, but the hair is going to have a beautiful colour. The size of the package can be used for 2 dyes.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love this product, very good quality, totally natural and very forgiving in terms of the time you leave it on. I’ve experimented with different times and would like to leave it on longer to see if I can get a richer hue as my hair is brown. Good on white or grey hair. Benefit is you have beautiful and healthy moisturized hair when you use this instead of chemical dyes. Size of box is good and lasts quite a few washes.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Lovely scent, high quality henna and the size you get is HUGE for the price. It made my hair so soft and shiny. It will stain your scalp a bit so be mindful when applying. I use every 2-3 months or when my grays start to show through. You will not get roots with henna but the color will gradually fade out.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is my favourite henna and the colour comes out well for me, creating highlights where I have highlights. I wish that applying henna was not so time-consuming but that's the case with any henna and so far this is my preferred brand which I've been using for years.