US

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great product. Pure, clean ingredients. For me the best way to take this is with a spoon. Pour, swallow, don't smell it, don't taste it...just swallow quickly like a capsule...and follow with liquid of choice; water works for me just fine. Keep drinking until there is no leftover taste.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Look the taste and smell is intense. TIP: Don't sniff it. But excellent stuff and great for you when recovering from a brain injury a must have. Goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Although first time around I was brave and just had a clean spoon of it. But dont recommend.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Expensive but worth it for quality, ingredients and benefits are definitely felt. Taste is awful, I mix with juice and drink as fast as possible first thing in the morning. The package must be kept in the fridge once opened. It helps cleanse the body of toxins along with an organic diet.

Good quality liposomal Glutathione. Not cheap but I use this one and another lipo Glutathione and I believe they are both really good quality. When you first start using it, it's probably a good idea to work your way up to 1 TBS a day and see how you body does with a smaller amount first. I don't tae it all the time but I take 1 TBS per day when I have it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

So far so good. Not going to win any awards for the taste, but that's kinda the point - not full of sweeteners. Why is Lipo Naturals better? -Making liposomes in fairly difficult, but they didn't choose the easy route. There are plenty of supplements that call themselves 'Liposomal' but really aren't. They just mix the required ingredients. Lipo Naturals manufactures and quality tests its supplements to ensure that you'll always get the increased benefits of real liposomal technology. They don't use artificial preservatives or lower grade soy based lipids, their product is sunflower based, creating an allergen-free supplement. --Yes, there's vitamin C in there. Glutathione and vitamin C are two antioxidants that works synergistically, each enhancing the other's potency. * *If you found this review helpful, please click on the thumbs up icon**

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Got recommendation from my borther to buy this and I am really happy I did it that way. I have a feeling that I feel much better after I started to consume Glutathione. It looks like amazin quality product, great size and I already see benefit from it. If you feel that you have toxins in your body, than definitely you should try this.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Facing Covid-19 pandemic, I start to use Liposomal Glutathione Antioxidant Complex daily . I have been taking it for about 10 days, it let me have more energy to work under stress with good spirit. Though it is not very good in taste, I think it is worth to take it for better health condition with good quality and ingredient.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My Mother needs Glutathione as Sge is a Stroke patient and l believe this really helps! She contracted Klebsiella Pneumoniae during a hospital stay and l learned through research that Glutathione can help. So l found the most potent absorbable source available and this is the one! It works, also as an antioxidant and Free Radical scavenger. 👍👍👍👍👍

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It is difficult for body to absorb glutathione for that reason Liposomal works best .We give it to my son on empty stomach early morning for better liver support and detoxification.It doesn’t smell good but we mix in apple juice to mask the taste and it is working well

Posted on May 9, 2022

Glutathione helps liver detox and liposomal forms is the best for body absorption directly to liver cell. the taste is fine to me and not odd. I like it and it takes this for maintaining liver health specially when i have taken alcohol. Can't tell if this is really works and i trust what tell from nutritionist.