US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Totally awesome and has the perfect peanut butter to dark chocolate ratio. Not too sweet at all and it's the right size in a cute little packaging. Love it to bits and bites ☺️!

32986a85-7e77-4ea8-a6a8-a29ffc74c16d
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

We really like these Little Secrets Peanut Butter Creme bars! Peanut butter is so yummy and the wafer is crispy. Our only complaint is that you don't get very many and it is a little pricy, so maybe the value could be better. But we do recommend these as a better alternative to traditional chocolate bars with ingredients that aren't good for you.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

These are delicious, very cripsy and crunchy and with the perfect amount of peanut butter creme. Very small size but then you can just eat 2 of them!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Wife and I enjoy eating this very much as a snack! Tastes great, quality ingredients. Decent size, smells great, not too sweet and packaged well. Love the composition. Small treat while on a diet.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Little secrets crispy Wafers became my one of very few favourites. This product deserves an extra promotional freshness to it for an extra star. I would love to buy them again.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like how it’s individually wrapped (I live in a very humid country) and the bite size, perfect for a little something sweet with my coffee, but unfortunately I can’t really taste the peanut butter…)-:

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

buy again! cruchy. taste yummy. good package. not too sweet. size just good. simple ingredients. perfect for use for school snack.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

a big too sweet to me but my son loves it.

Louise
Posted on May 24, 2022

A bit sweeter than I would like, but still delicious.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Everyone in my family take these snacks to school and work. They are delicious. My favoriye.