US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use this every time I get out of the shower as a daily moisturizer. It’s lightly scented and doesn’t feel heavy. I would say it is a lighter feeling lotion that moisturizes. I am using it during the spring season. My skin absorbs it quite well. I don’t have very sensitive skin, so I’m not sure how it’ll be for someone that has finicky skin. Will probably purchase again.

2444698e-d147-416d-b220-75813626c310
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,267

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
6,742

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love the feeling of this lotion on my body as this is not super thick and it is easy for absorption, while moisturizing enough for my skin. The scent is also very pleasing I believe is due to the Shea Butter. It is light and easy to absorb while thick enough to prevent my skin went dry at night. I use this after I shower everyday.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Using lotion for many years. My wife enjoys the scent and moisture content and feel of this specific brand. She has an overwhelming scent smell profile, where many other scents are, too overwhelming, or they carry a chemical smell. I with the lavender and jasmine lotion she gets the scent without the chemical after smell. She has been using it for over 20 years now. Even when it was thought to be discontinued, we have still managed to find it and contact nude to order a dozen at a time. ( just in case ).

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

until now, I like it. I did not use it for a long time. the time when it comes is good. i think it is gentle .. the quality is not bad. the size is good. the package is good too. i did not know about the age. i think I need more time to give opinion on the effect.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

delivery was quick and fast. package was nicely packed. , lavender smell is quite nice. smooth to the touch. really did a good job in moisturising my skin. not to mention it's really value for money. will definitely buy again. highly recommended. quality of the product is really good. good absorption.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Amazing products for foot care and it doesn't smell bad it has a good quality and it refreshing and the packaging the size is good any age for sensitive a moisturizer texture for any season Benefit for feet and feel relaxed i use it daily as a skin care routine Scent

Posted on Mar 8, 2022