Page 1 - Reviews - Lundberg, Sprouted Brown Basmati Rice, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I first tried Lundberg Sprouted Brown Basmati Rice this past spring and was delighted by the soft texture and hint of exotic flavor. I am a fan of Lundberg products overall, not been disappointed by quality. I'm also a fan of foods with sprouted seeds/ingredrients where available. The rice in this product is fresh and consistent through every batch I've made.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Sprouting grains is said to increase the nutritional value by making nutrients more bio available. That being said, I buy this because it has a wonderful flavor and texture that is unique. I really love this but wish it came in 2 lb bags.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I like Lundberg rice. I use the sushi and like to change it up from time to time. I like that this rice is sprouted it makes my stomach much more happy than eating regular brown rice. even if it is organic.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My glucose level doesn’t spike at all after eating this rice! Super!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Great healthy sprouted rice, this one is on par with now's option.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Good quality brown rice, grown in the US, which has been sprouted for easier digestion. Easy to cook and tastes great.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It's a good rice. Need less cooking time then usual brown rice, but doesn't hold the shape. would be good for risotto.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

so fragrant. price is good. brand is established.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Love this product and love brown rice!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022