US

4.6
Based on 3,861 Ratings
2,900
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

These are sooooo delicious! Super juicy, melt-in-your-mouth soft cranberries. They are delightfully different from other brands whose cranberries tend to be too hard/ crystallised and sugary sweet. These aren't overly sweet, but so flavourful and tangy! This was my first ever purchase from Made in Nature and I was so delighted that I will definitely be buying their products again!

a6c1b702-fa49-42c8-a8b7-cfa77f0ab2df
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good quality organic dried cranberries. Can just eat it on its own or with healthy salads. I also use it in my baking recipes. Size is just right but would prefer a bigger pack. Package received without any damage. I like it because this contains organic ingredient. Long expiry date.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

These organic apple juice sweetened cranberries taste great. I like to use them in my morning cornflakes. Sometimes I just grab them by the handful as a quick snack. If eating on the go, it’s a good idea to carry wet wipes because the cranberries are sticky. I order this smaller size package when the larger one is out of stock.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

These organic apple juice sweetened cranberries taste great. I like to use them in my morning cornflakes. Sometimes I just grab them by the handful as a quick snack. If eating on the go, it’s a good idea to carry wet wipes because the cranberries are sticky. I appreciate that iHerb carries the larger size package.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Most dried cranberries contain so much added sugar most people don’t realise. This one is sweetened with apple juice so lovely natural way to enjoy this as a snack. Good quality, tastes nice, clean ingredients and essential ziplock packaging to maintain freshness. Happy with the product, would recommend to family and friends.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Quality is good and ingredients are clean. Taste is great and I always buy this with walnuts to make nuts palatable. Size and packaging is awesome better than scoops. Easy to use and smell is great. Will recommend to family and friends as it’s beneficial and will fit any diet

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

it’s quite sweet (taste wise) but it’s okay. nice addition / use for cereals or granolas. packaging is resealable so it’s great. size wise.. fills half the package only. but i think a little goes a long way. i bought this because i wanted to have some dried fruits added to my breakfast n this is great

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I love cranberries in particularly dried cranberries. Because I add them to baked cakes, desserts, hot oats in the morning, cold cereal, and just eat them as a snack and I add to my homemade trail mix. I also make chocolate cranberry bars by adding them to my candy bar mold and add pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds to them to make them a more nutritional fibrous snack. I love that these are organic because that's all I eat is organic fruits and vegetables.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

We love these cranberries. They are just the right consistency, smell and taste delicious with simple ingredients. We use them in salads, muffins and our home made granola. The larger package size lasts a while which is nice. Definitely recommend if you are looking for quality cranberries to include in your diet.