US

Based on 3,854 Ratings
2,673
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Worthy~

I like dried plum but I don't like those added preservatives or sugars or so. I put this is my trolley when I saw it here and it didn't disappointed me. I like the texture and taste - not too sweet and not too soft. I will but it again.

b1030a80-28bb-4da6-b1bd-10d43edf72b9
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

dried plums (aka prunes) are tree-ripened to wrinkly perfection in warm, sun-soaked skies. They're soft, sweet and loaded with top-notch nutrition. So don't put these babies in the corner. Natural ingredient taste good quality smell nice recommend on diets relieve stool if you soak in the water

2fb11aad-5896-489a-8bd9-b26381d0aa6a
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love these prunes, rich in dietary fibre. I choose it because they are pure prunes, no sugar, no added oil. many other brands will have sunflower oil added. even it is more expensive, i will still prefer this brand as i don't want unnecessary oil added. I enjoy 1-2 pieces everyday.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Some of dried plums are very wet and sticky but this one is not going to mess our fingers. Using less sugar not so sweet and taste healthy. It also has iron ingredient included which makes it more beneficial. It is overall very good quality and recommended for daily diet snack. So glad to find this snack.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
2,701

Great. The quality is excellent. Delivered quickly. The product is just great. I will buy more. I advise you to buy. I recommend to all my friends. I enjoy shopping on the site.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I love fresh plums, but dried plums or prunes are a food I've never really enjoyed and instead just try and tolerate. But these Made in Nature pitted prunes are actually delicious, and the texture is so appetizing compared to other prunes. Instead of being soft and gushy, or the opposite extreme of being shriveled up and dry, these prunes are moist but not wet and are just the right chewiness. These are healthy, organic and have no added chemicals. The BPA free bag is rather small, and these prunes are a bit pricey, but they are great quality prunes and worth the price given the huge difference in quality between these prunes and others I've tried in the past. These are excellent and definitely recommended. What I really like is that the ingredients list has just one thing: dried pitted plums.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

the quality of the product is great its clean. love that its only figs in ingredient no artificual colors or flavours its taste great soooo chewee. the package is so helpful to open and close so product stays fresh. No bad smell. the size compared to the price is good.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022