US
Based on 1,117 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,117 Ratings
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Arnica is widely used for healing and pain after injuries. To arnica we add 12 plant-based pain relievers (like Calendula, Echinacea, Hypericum, etc.) to further support your natural healing processes and provide a higher level of relief on more types of body pains including joint, back, muscle and nerve pain. you will feel relax and much comfortable cause of high effective

97dd62ad-5157-4f7d-8cda-73bcc9bb1040
a9eb9686-33e3-4a8f-a335-0306623f400b
Posted on Apr 27, 2022
1,527

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

use it for bruises and bumps. when someone in the house gets a bump or a kid falls I use this cream on the bump. The pain does disappear quicker with this. Also I tend to get headaches that I feel in my eyebrows and cheekbones/jaws. maybe it's TMJ. If I catch the headache beginning, I put the cream on the painful points and the headache doesn't come ! It saved me lots of times from taking painkillers

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,373

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It is rellay nice and relif the pain 👍🏻, I use it when I have muscles pain and I got benifet , and size is good also

c032ff4f-4730-4e5d-b6cb-0b334f1a8bf3

This is my favorite arcing cream. I love that is doesn’t have a scent and it isn’t greasy. It’s high quality cream. I use it daily for anything from cramps, neck pain to bruises. Packaged well in a good size easy to squeeze bottle. It’s very effective I can feel the benefits within minutes. So great for pain relief! Highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Perfect product. High quality. The size and package is very good. Arnica is widely used for healing and pain after injuries. To arnica we add 12 plant-based pain relievers (like Calendula, Echinacea, Hypericum, etc.) to further support your natural healing processes and provide a higher level of relief on more types of body pains including joint, back, muscle and nerve pain.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I used for my shoulder pain due to complete tear and see that my pain has reduced tremendously . sunce the ingredients are plant based, no any side effects are expected and I am regularly using 3 times a day and very effective in my intended use. Highly recommended for anybody having shoulder problems due to tendinitis

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The scent is pleasant. The size of the packaging is fair. Seems effective for my ankle pain, value for money. Feel not oily. Benefit, light and effective. Natural. My frequency of use is just a few days to see an effect. Quality is good. I'm happy with the purchase.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I use this a lot. It works! Easy to put in tea, smoothies and most anything. I feel many times quick relief. There is not much of a scent or taste. It seems like good quality. The benefit of it really has helped. Packaging easy with drops.

11b8cbfe-1553-4772-8e34-20baa0f00725