Page 1 - Reviews - Medix 5.5, 10% Glycolic + Lactic Acid, Overnight Exfoliating Face Peel, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I love it. Both glycolic acid and lactic Acid are well known as chemical exfoliating ingredient. Fantastic exfoliating serum. It’s convenient not to wash off. While this is immediately absorbed, after applying moisturiser, dead skin cells are visible. OMG!!! I used rosehip oil after this. I tried twice at night. So far so good! And I am thinking of using it every other day. No tingling for me. My mom and sisters tried after me. They love it, too.

eb46b9cc-8b54-4b2d-aab5-884c4697b531
4c01aedc-1cfd-4911-9665-8ed470cd22ef
ff76b66c-b82f-4ffb-8d45-3c8cc5fc173e
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Ok first off, I love it. Second, I love it. Have no issues using it daily from the get go. Between this and my lactic acid face scrub I found a nice duo. Smooths skin and makes it baby soft. Lactic acid is so great and gentle. Works so well for making skin soft, smooth, and brighter. Pores on my nose reduced in half with only a few uses and much less gunk in the pores. Doesn't require much to cover the entire face.

9b4363af-d66c-49f2-9adf-c3d4ccb81a14
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I haven't used it yet. I'm kind of afraid to in case I ruin my skin but I know how these ingredients benefit skincare. it looks good so will try on a day when I won't be going anywhere for a few days lol just in case I peel my face off but I have 2 other products from this brand and they're good so I'm hoping this is great too 😊

6040ba92-3f2f-4ffe-9287-2adec10f707b
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Nice product !!! Mine is a very dry skin and I can see pretty change on my face, it will remain your skin moisturize for long time diminishes acne marks and spots on face . The liquid is cloudy white in color . I am using both morning and evening but yeah morning after application of this serum am using suncreen to avoid sunlight damage .

4639a266-e11e-4be8-ba59-c460575ac046
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The first time of use I felt tingling. I did not feel the tingle as much after using it regularly. Be carful if you have any cuts or broken skin as it will feel like irritation is occurring. You can barely smell it and that is a major plus. I noticed after a few times of use that my skin tone was beginning to even out as the result of acne scaring. I would buy this again for sure. It is one of the best peels I have ever tried. If this review helped you please hit the like button. Thank you and I hope this helps you as much as it did for me.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is a good starting peel before working your way up in %, in my opinion. In retrospect, I would have used this one first for a week, then moved up to the G9Skin wash off peel (pink squeeze bottle) because it seems to be much stronger than this 10% glycolic + lactic. I find that rubbing it on makes my skin burn instantly, so I just gently pat it on with my fingers and I don't feel a thing.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I love this peel! First peel I have used and it leaves my skin so smooth and lovely in the morning. I use it once a week and don’t use my tret that night. Sometimes it tingles for a second or two, sometimes not, but haven’t had any damage or irritation. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

the size is big comparing with other serums , and formula seems good as well , my friend asked me to order it for her ,since she doesn't like the coming back black heads on her nose , so she thought maybe be some chemical exfoliation can do the job 👍 , let's see how it will ends , please like my review to remind me going back to update

Posted on May 20, 2022

this is the first glycolic peel I've ever used. I was nervous because my skin is pretty sensitive and acne prone but other than a little tingling first night I used it, I've had no issues. I use it twice a week. The size of the bottle is pretty big for the price, I think it'll last me a while!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

It's still under test, using it just the 3rd day. I'm 20, from Israel, I have combination skin, clogged pores, some pigmentation and not straight texture of the skin. It's just my first time using serum in my life, so I guess I might do something wrong. I'm washing the face in the morning, while I saw that's it's not relevant? Maybe. As I'm home all the day I don't really need to wash it in the morning. But even like this I see some small changes on my forehead, I have some pimples there, and it's disappeared more and more, slowly. I'll update my review in the future.