Page 1 - Reviews - MegaFood, B12 Energy, Cranberry, 70 Gummies - iHerb
US

Posted on May 1, 2022

Update** since taking this I noticed my menstrual cycle has been less painful. Definitely notice an increase in my energy level. I increased the review from 4 to 5 stars. I have already purchased more I have not taken this long enough to notice the benefits of B12, including promoting an increase of energy, but I am proud to notice for once taking a vitamin b supplement that that does not upset my stomach. I absolutely love the taste and like the ingredients. Nicely priced and is the recommended amount of b12 that I am taking it for. I will update again in a few weeks

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love these B12 gummies! They definitely give me that extra surge of sustained energy I needed. I am not normally one to take gummies but for these I made an exception.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Yummy, healthy, fun way to get your boost of vitamin B12. It feels like cranberry candy. Also, Vitamin B12 usually is not part of multivitamins or even Vitamin B complex. So it’s must

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Just received it and I hope I will like the favor of cranberry.

ae6b064f-6825-455c-9551-ff1a0ec623f5
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The taste is good and delicate! Also it lasts long since you just need a jelly to cover your b12 daily intake!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Easy to take being in gummy form. Pleasant taste, convenient size,good quality.

Posted on May 8, 2021

Bought because vegan. how nutritionally beneficial are they? I don't know, but it's nice to have something like this in the desk drawer at work.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

The flavor of these gummies isn't overpowering at all. It's a very mild, subtle cranberry flavor that's pleasant and not too sweet.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I don't think the flavour of cherry wasn't good. The container can be made smaller for what it is inside to save plastic. However it's a easy way to top up B12 daily.

Posted on Mar 19, 2020

I was happy to find this vitamin as most B-12 products are ridiculously high dosage. A benefit of the gummy version is that you can cut them in half and probably even quarters and get the most bang for your buck. Even cutting a gummy in quarters, you're still getting over 100% of the RDA for B-12.