US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I actually bought this, not to use as a diaper balm, but because I had developed an irritation on my eyelids. I liked the ingredients in this product so I ordered it. I saw improvements after one application! It really calmed the irritation. This product is not just for babies!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Love this diaper balm!!! I've used an other organic brand for years with my first two children, and now this is their really great replacement for that brand..I am very satisfied with the quality and consistency, ingredients are super pure for my babes sensitive skin.. smells incredible(similar to my old stuff) so happy with it so far, you get a great amount in the jar size as well will most likely last week into the new year, a little bit goes a long way

Wonderful quality and ingredient, it's easy to use. Mild smell and good for elders as well. Packaging was tight and nice. From order to arrival delivery was about 3 weeks. Lovely product. No strong reaction or allergy. Two thumbs Up. I will repurchase again. Thanks for reading.

ed31895a-05f5-4561-9571-a3a0b3340df7
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Smells amazing and has a lovely smooth balm like texture. I wish it contained zinc but love that it is all natural and organic ingredients. Since it is a creamy balm I have been using it for dry patches on my 10 week old and it is very effective as a balm for body and the diaper area. Bought 2 and will be buying more since the size is a little small but perfectly compact. The package is easy to open and small enough to toss in the diaper bag. Perfect organic baby shower gift item that is super high quality!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Wow, this is definitely my favorite diaper cream I’ve tried for my baby! It’s lasts the longest, smells so nice, is organic, lasts a long time and I just really am happy with it! I can’t speak for how well it works on an actual diaper rash but I use this for prevention!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
1,192

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is a really lovely balm! I give it 4 out of 5 stars ONLY because it's not as helpful on really bad, open rashes like my son had (doesn't contain zinc), but after the skin healed up, it's a wonderful moisture barrier. Also, it's great for dry hands, use on sunburn, dry face, even lips! It's really a jack of all trades. 👍🙌 I loved the clean ingredients, the luxurious quality, the size of the container. Just know that, as a diaper rash cream, sometimes you need something a little stronger. ❤️

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Excellent quality! Nice odor! It's definitely suitable for baby! The ingredient is quite smooth. People will love this product for sure because of the quality and smooth ingredient. It's the best choice for parents to buy and use.

6318d892-766f-4de8-ba66-3ebcd08286af
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very smooth on baby's bottom. Also has a nice smell. A little pricey but worth it. Not only for diaper I use all over baby's body! works great!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Best quality organic cream ever! All the ingredients are good and it’s easy to use. The container size could be bigger, but it arrived in minimal packaging so it’s good for the environment. I love how affordable this is!