Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Organic Nipple Butter, 2 oz (57 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 29, 2022

Im a first time mom, bought this on a whim just because i needed one. I am pleased with the product, the packaging looks small but the amount you need is minimal. It smells good, because of the natural ingredients I don't remove it before breast feeding and haven't noticed any negative effects. I've used it since my first week and will probably use it until i am done breastfeeding.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

A great product with organic ingredients. Im a nursing mother, but I m not only using it for my nipples. You can use it for skin dryness concerns, too.

1d41d026-aa93-4498-88ed-88f3c0f162f8
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My nipples are kind of dry, and feel itchy especially during winter time. I feel the difference after using this balm. The dryness has improved.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This formula gave me allergy, a little redness appeared after applying it. It is a very natural formula, no gmo, but it is not good for me personally. I will try something else.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The best one for mon Quality Ingredient Taste Use Size Package Benefit Trimester Nursing Natal Concern Feel

e4478cd1-8de5-4ba5-af9d-8c3c29785ae4
d69be0f9-038e-4193-85ae-8d75211a6bfd
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

great product, really helps with the dryness and smells amazing

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Smells great (a little like chocolate), goes on very smooth. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I am a new mother and it’s a difficult time for me. I’m tired every day and need more energy, so this vitamin is good for me

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Found this nipple butter and it has been a life changer. I exclusively breastfeed and this helps SO MUCH once my milk came in.