US

4.4
Based on 3,678 Ratings
2,343
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This is the 2nd bottle i buy it the scent very nice and i use it every day since i have oily hair the size is large will stay for more than 2 months , the quality very good and also the package it good , my scalp oily and it’s help me a lot it can be used foe sensitive saclp

38199908-9bbd-4e53-abfb-aafc879a481a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I Have and oily scalp with hair brittleness and I drop hair easily. this has been a great buy for me!!! first time I won't get oily dandruff cos of my oily scalp without the use of an anti dandruff shampoo!! love it!! the only thing u must note is it's not very soapy unless u pour alot, but just ABIT for the scalp would be enf, cos all shampoos are for the scalp anw. smell wise, it's okay.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
6,780

Very nice shampoo! I would buy it again only for the heavenly peppermint scent - but luckily it also cleans my hair really well and does not irritate my scalp, which is rather sensitive.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This product has a nice scent and the size of the package is good, but I didn't notice any changes in my hair. I have thin hair that falls and I was hoping this shampoo would be beneficial for me, but it wasn't. I have oily hair, so I think it is not good for oily hair and scalp. It may work for a different type of hair.

fdcc8d00-e88f-42a9-8c38-e7fc6cccde9e
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I like this shampoo for hair fall smell like minty makes the scqlp feels good scent is nice i use every day but makes hqir little dry use conditioner after so this will not happen i recommend this for oily hair since its drying but overall its a good product will buy again

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I was searching for a alternative to my Eco love routine. I used the shampoo and conditioner and I love the feel and texture of my hair! it smells amazing and suds were so abundant but rinsed out beautifully!! Tge scent is so natural and fresh ..not cloying or hippyish at all!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I use it for my hair every day after swimming. Mill Creek's shampoo is a perfect for this. My hair looks healthy, shiny and easy managable. I don't need northing else to feel good with my hair all the day. The shampoo have a nice scent. Thank you for high quaity product in a good designed tub.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This has a lovely peppermint scent – so very refreshing and cooling on the scalp! As I’ve dry hair, I need to alternate with other more moisturizing shampoos, but always delighted to use this. Conditioner is a must after shampoo as hair is tangled to comb. Among the ingredients, I like that it has organic horsetail extract which contains silica and which is good for hair growth and strength. Whilst it’s normal to shed hair daily, I’m not losing that much and my hair definitely feels stronger. Excellent value for such a large bottle.