US

Based on 1,941 Ratings
1,167
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
KERATIN SHAMPOO WITH THE BEST EFFECT I EVER FEEL, AND AFFORDABLE PRICE

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. This shampoo contains Keratin, your hair's main protein, containing the essential amino acids needed for healthy looking and feeling hair. This ultimate repair formula restores every follicle by incorporating the key ingredient Keratin plus adding Organic Argan Oil and Aloe Vera to each strand to increase elasticity and renew inner strength. The result is less split ends, less breakage, and stronger hair.

d47b6149-367c-4d32-a1cb-7564b661eba7
Posted on May 16, 2022

The scent is nice. So far I've used 1 bottle. The quality is good. It didn't dry my hair. The size is good compared to the price. My age is 33. The composition is great. It didn't irritate my sensitive scalp. The package is beautiful. This shampoo is benefits chemically treated hair.

fa2ef0a3-e091-461d-ae8c-2f5427ad126c
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Keratin is a protein that makes up the hair, skin and nails. Keratin shampoos are specifically formulated to repair and strengthen the hair by adding extra keratin to the hair. They can help to repair damaged hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. They are suitable for all hair types, but it's especially beneficial for those with damaged or chemically treated hair. The Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Shampoo, Repair Formula comes in a 14 fl oz (414 ml) bottle, which is a standard size for hair shampoos. The shampoo is formulated with ingredients that are believed to repair and strengthen the hair, like keratin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and panthenol. It's also sulfate-free, which means it's gentle on the hair and scalp. It's important to note that results may vary from person to person, and it's best to try a small amount of the product first to see if it works well with your hair type. Also, reading the ingredient list and checking for any potential allergens is always a good idea before using any new product.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

pleasant natural scent , good quality, perfect for a sensitive hair and gentle to the scalp I daily use it as my hair is too oily with a good moisturizer. size and package is fair plus price is affordable. I got the conditioner as well for a good benefit and results

I have straight hair with some light waves and I love this shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair silky and shinny, the scent is mild, which I prefer. It was hard for me to find a good quality shampoo and conditioner, now that I found this one I don't wanna buy any other. I go to the beach most days and after washing with this product my hair is brand new! Plus it's vegan and cruelty-free, amazing!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I have been looking for a shampoo that has got keratin in it that makes my hair silky and healthy look. So far this is the best shampoo I have used. Nice nutty scent to it. It moisturizes my hair and I can see the difference when my hair is dried.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is the best shampoo I’ve ever had!!! Finally something excellent for ultra curly fine hair that needs protein the most. It also doesn’t contain too much oils so it doesn’t weight my hair down and keeps it fluffy. I definitely recommend not only for damage hair, but especially for ultra fine hair that prompts to breakage easily than normal hair. The scent is gentle and not pungent, it reminds me a cherry Chupa Chups lollipop. :-)

Posted on Sep 1, 2022