Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Airy Fit Beauty Sheet Mask, Pomegranate, 1 Sheet, 19 g - iHerb
US
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I liked all masks, especially the pomegranate smell. It moisturizes well and keeps your face smooth. I use this mask after cleansing my face and toner to get benefit from the composition of the mask (put the mask in the fridge before using it). It is adequate for sensitive skin and you can gently massage your face to incorporate all useful elements that compose the mask. Click yes if it helps.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Love to treat myself with sheet masks occasionally, to make some spa atmosphere at home. This one felt really nice, I had a feeling of well fed, glowy skin. Pomegranate is known as antioxidant and having anti age benefits, so this can only be good for skin.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the scent of this mask is very very pleasant plus all the benefits it has from the pomegranate as it has a very nice calming moisturizing and glowing effect to the skin but still very gentle on it, i use it after my shower and preferably it should be put in the fridge for 10 min before use, you will feel a very refreshing experience plus it will close your face pores that were open during the shower, if you found my comment useful, please hit the like bottom

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My skin lookes revitalized after using this mask. Also my skin appears to look a bit brighter after taking off the mask. I love it!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love all Missha sheet masks. This one with pomegranate is not exception, Very moisturizing and revitalizing. Plums the skin and makes skin colour fresher. has fresh scent and when keeping it in fridge helps to refresh in the morning.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

The serum is great, but the mask is a bit smaller than I'd like it to be. There's an empty patch of skin on one cheek that won't be covered, and it meets my chin, but doesn't totally cover it, so there's some empty skin that's usually accounted for in other sheet masks, but at least it's only a few millimeters.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on May 25, 2022

Missha masks are by far my favourite as they're a cream type so you don't need a moisturizer after you remove it. Very good quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love this product. It quickly nourishes and moisturizes my face. Normally using before going out about 1-2 times per week. I don’t rinse it out and make up. Everything goes well with the make up. Love the flower or fruit scent.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Such a nice scent of pomegranate! The mask has a soft texture, it's gently on skin. Works as great moisturizer. I've got that feeling of well-fed and glowy skin. Pomegranate is known as an antioxidant and having anti-age benefits. Great quality.