US

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I absolutely love this product from Missha! It has a SPF 50, which is essential in the summer. The coverage is perfect, the color and texture as well package size so that I can carry it in a purse. The quality is great and I use it daily. It doesnt have a scent. It is a great benefit and I will continue using and ordering

5b2a8be7-8e61-4e73-8124-e9856d14d6b4
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

23 Natural Beige. I love this compact, it's a medium coverage, great for minor imperfections. I love the design with the protective cover so it wont spill out of the container if you plan on keeping it in your bag. Great as a touchup when you're out too! And it's awesome to have the extra spf protection! I will buy again!

9616f52d-4e12-421b-9931-efa426ff8ffb
0b225f0a-a7f4-4890-962e-73f8646310a7
1e3741bd-5c16-4689-99eb-959619e7d509
bc38500b-7fb9-48c2-ba87-bf55b6dc67e0
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love those cushions, but I took a wrong shade. I took it for tanned days, but it’s way to orange for my fair skin. Scent: none Use: foundation Quality: great Size: usual Age: 35, fair cool skin Package: sophisticated, convenient for purse and touch ups. Benefit: light to medium coverage Color: orangy Texture: silky, creamy Concern: uneven skin

bb49badf-46ba-44eb-b243-03d76ec261c4
d348f783-e4de-4b1d-aa1a-63ed6d726252
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The coverage is medium, which fits my skin well because I don't need much coverage (my skin is very healthy). It's a little bit greyish. I prefer pinkish or yellowish. I love the scent! It's like herbal and not too strong. The most important thing that I chose this is that it's spf 50+, which I really need in summer season. Overall, the price is reasonable for the quality.

3236e5f2-13fa-4326-b4e2-bbd6f255bd01
b96c2cbf-c1dd-4a23-a9ab-27a5802bc0a7
Posted on May 22, 2022

I will never buy another MAC foundation again. this foundation stayed on my face for 12 hours! I worked out in it, went and ran errands in the heat in it, and even took a nap with it on. it did not budge! I can get 5 of these compacts for the price of one mac bottle. the choice is easy! update: still the best lol bought some more. favorite!!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I like Korean products, and they usually go well with my skin. This shade is the darker, but I wear it only in winter when I am palest. For summer it's ghostly white. The coverage and sun protection are what I value in it most. For dark winter days, this is all I need, over my moisturizer. The pad is convenient to use and spreads the product evenly and smoothly. A small amount is enough, and coverage is buildable - a blemish or discoloration vanish after the second layer.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The price is good. Missha has been well-known for its quality. Just a small amount of foundation is enough for getting a natural finish. After a long day it won’t go greyish. The coverage is also good for me.

4f593e0f-139d-4512-ae71-a5d2ad7b555e
5ba6059b-b7a3-4b34-8248-784149586988
03137240-5bbd-45c9-a5b3-fd3ebf4cf4bb
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love that this has SPF 50, so I don't have to worry about applying spf before this. the texture is quite liquid, the sponge is great and the quantity is nice. the only thing is I'm blonde and fair skin and still this seems a bit light coloured for me and on the yellow tone. nothing impossible to fix with a darker powder, however.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Finally! I have been waiting on this for a long time. It is almost out of stock all the time in iherb. Happy to finally have it now. The product did not disappoint. It is medium coverage and makes skin looking natural and healthy. Color (23) is also perfect for my brown asian skin. But note that you only need very little product for the entire face, otherwise this would look very white. Happy for this. I love the texture too and big plus is the added spf. I use this few minutes after i put my sunscreen in the morning.