Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Perfect Eyebrow Styler, Gray Brown, 0.005 oz (0.15 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is my new favourite eyebrow colour! I have cool undertones in my skin, and brown pencils never looked right on me because of the warm tones of the browns in most eyebrow pencils. But this is perfect; it blends in so well with my skin tone my eyebrows look completely natural. Def repurchasing. if this review helped you, please leave a like 🌺

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

love the colour, the first time I stumble upon something that stays naturally and blends well. I have brown eyebrows but not too dark and not too light and the problem with other colours has been that it's too redish for me. This one is great because of the grey tones

Posted on May 13, 2022

i like this pencil because it's not have any bad effect to my eyebrows. and easy to drawing perfectly. but the only problem it's easy Erase erase must use with fixer liquid to hold it whole day long ( it's what i do and it works ) like the color it's match with all skin color and not too much dark not too light.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I actually gave this to my friend because the color didn't suit me. It's my first time to get the gray color as I usually use the brown shade. But my friend liked it so much! She said it's really easy and convenient to use. No drama.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have had my eye on this eyebrow pen for some time. I was done my Peripera eyebrow pen and it kept being sold out, therefore unable to repurchase. But iherb had this pen so I decided to order it to try. The color matched my eyebrows, the texture is quite nice, glides on well and the color stayed put. I love the eyebrow brush/pen combo, it is very coinvent to bring everywhere with you to touch up.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This one is the new version, package so good for use, even pencil broke inside , never effected for use, this new one little bit hard then old version, that means easy to draw the brow , also not too much, texture is so natural looks like your own brow, I have repurchased three times, the value for that price unbelievable, thanks Iherb .

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love this brow styler. Easy to remove as its not water resistant. But u can lock it on with the help of a setting spray which means it wont budge when u go on about your day. Already bought 2 more while still have more from my first purchase. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The gray brown is a great color - a soft dark cool brown. I have dark ash blonde/soft brownish hair going gray and silver and white and this is the perfect shade for my brown brows. The crayon is a nice rectangle shape to create an edge of brow. It is kind of thick though. I’d like one in this color thin enough to draw an individual hair look but this gets the job done. Seems to last.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is my third time stock this brow pencils, Last year I bought color dark brown, because I have so many brow pencils, until this year use dark brown, so surprised I love the texture so much, easy to glide on but not too dark, so Feb 2022 I stoked two times, I bought 6 gray color, even I open pack drop on carpet, the pencil still good, also I bought two gray brow pencils too, I tried Missa all the color, suit black hair color , the reason I stock because they out of stocks for the colors, price so good for the value, only at Iherb.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have dark brown (almost black) straight hair, the gray eyebrow pencil matches with my hair color. The package is cute and high quality. I also bought the gray brown eyebrow pencil from this brand, not too sure why the size of this one is larger than the other one.