US

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Yummy.

I was hesitant to try lactation cookies, I wasn't sure how great they would taste. The taste of the cookies was great and it was helpful to have a snack for middle-of-the-night feedings when you're ravenous from breastfeeding. I'm not sure how much it helped lactation, because I (thankfully) didn't have such a hard time this time around.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I am impressed with the quality of this product, I bought it for lactation cookies. It is benefits of using it for cookies is also high as it produces so much milk. Delivery was fast too.

0e363b12-cd08-494f-88fd-afd50cc6717f
Posted on May 11, 2022

Must mixed with another food to avoid its strong taste Good quality and quantity Otherwise the effect of boosting milk supply is great in addition to its nutritional value

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great ingredients and I love to add this superfood to my smoothies to increase the milk supply. It is a great mix! Also very important antioxidants for the body. Healthy and the taste is not so bad. Love the packaging great quality.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I have been baking with the powder and putting it into non bake energy snacks, so far they seem to be having a good effect, I hope to continue noticing a difference!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good product. Flavor use quality size age package benefits moisturize sensitive gentle frequency composition .

b7190c00-a54e-44ec-8fc8-3de3ab78841c
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Shipping was fast and product received as pictured with long expiry date.

8d60ffe5-36c7-4080-90bf-c04c84810123
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I use it for breastfeeding it helped with my milk and supply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

good quality product. liked the result of application and composition