Page 1 - Reviews - Mount Lai, The Amethyst Gua Sha Tool, 1 Tool - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I've searched for so many gua sha tools that would ship to my country and would also be made of high quality material from a reputable brand and Mount Lai fits all of those categories. I use my jade tool in the evening and since my room is cold the tool also stays cold which is so refreshing. I love how Mount Lai is a company that stems from traditional practices. It literally feels so so good to use after a long day and when you wiggle it in the spot right in front of where your cheek ends and your ear begins the tension just drains out.

383e20fe-0956-401c-bb15-e6b94a8769bd
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

There are no words for this excellent Gua Sha stone ! This is the best one ! Mount Lai is the best one on the market because they produce these tools from real stones and that's why they are a little bit more expensive, but they worth every penny!!! If this review helps, please give a thumb 👍!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Love this amethyst guasha tool! The package is with a silver foil print. It is so luxurious. You can store the Guasha tool when you do not use it. The quality of this amethyst guasha tool is so great! I have used it every night with Mount Lai Plant Root Remedy facial oil for two weeks. I can tell my face is lifted. I will continue using it to see long-term effects. Guasha tool has been practiced in China for thousand of years. I really like it. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

This is my first time purchasing or using a Gua Sha tool and this gorgeous stone exceeded my expectations. It came carefully packaged in a beautiful and sturdy box that is perfect for keeping it stored safely when not using. The stone itself is lovely to look at and a joy to use. Perfectly smooth and cooling, it has really helped me relax after a stressful day and I definitely see improvements in my facial puffiness after I use it. I am excited to see the long term results and highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This gua sha tool is so pretty I love it! It’s a bit heavy and of course fragile so be careful with it and make sure you clean it after each time you use it

505ace9c-880c-45a9-90f5-b59fc0a72271
1e018ede-6709-4929-9466-cfbe6d918369
6729add7-febb-4f07-bf6b-c7dd747895e9
bfbbd6df-8143-4059-a047-d3c4b2d89500
Posted on May 9, 2022

It is very soft on the skin . It really benefits in contouring the chin . I was concerned because of the price but I am not regretting after use. You can feel the quality when touching the stone.

01e426d3-a58a-44c2-acca-2074f72b7445
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This is now part of my daily skincare routine, easy to hold and use gua sha, makes you feel like your at the spa at home.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It’s wonderful and has great benefits to the skin The packaging is nice it’s comes in its own box so easy to store I personally like the color too

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Quality of the amethyst is good and with continued use skin shows benefit in absorbing texture of cream. This type of gua sha is very easy to use and good for aging skin concern.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The Amethyst Guy She Tool is a gentle way to support healthy skin. It is easy to use and feels amazing. The size fits comfortably in my hand.