Page 1 - Reviews - Mount Lai, The Rose Quartz Facial Spa Set, 2 Piece Set - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Honestly, I've never been one to have much of a skincare routine or put much effort into maintaining my facial wellness, but I was so intrigued to try this set and I've really enjoyed using it. I definitely use the gua sha tool more than the roller, but both seem really high quality (even down to the nice packaging!) and I love how cool they feel on my face. I've been using the gua sha tool once or twice a day, and I swear I can see a difference already. I'm not 100% sure I'm even using it 100% correctly haha but my face definitely seems less puffy and I can see more definition around my jawline. I think this set would also make a really nice gift, given how nicely it was packaged as well. I'm honestly really glad I chose to purchase this set, and to support this company.

f20be9a1-4e12-4554-92c3-34f83c9a6060
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I buy it for my mom as a gift, so I can only evaluate it as an observer. According to the mother, it keeps the cold temperature well, which can be a plus for relieving swelling. One thing is for sure, the quality of the product itself is excellent. If you compare it with cheaper counterparts, you can immediately feel the difference, here everything is done and thought out to the smallest detail!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Bought this set as a gift, and received feedback that the roller in particular has been very helpful to relieve tightness and tension around the eye area.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Quality is good! Easy to use and the instructions are also easy to follow. Size is just perfect. Items were beautifully packaged. Does what it says it does when used correctly.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I can describe all iHerb products with one word! AMAZING! Thank you iHerb ❤

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

help to depuff my face and eyes area good quality jade beautiful colour

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Item is really gorgeous! Well made and definitely worth the purchase :)

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice packaging. Just don't know if it's legit quartz.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good size and rolls smoothly

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

good quality. benefit the face skin by using daily.