US

NandaLinnAung
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
2040
Great ingredient and quality for Ginkgo

Fantastic product for Cognitive Health, It helps with memory improvement and energy. This is 60mg but still works for me. I sometimes take 120mg once a day as well. I think this is working well taking together with meal. I feel fresh and not sleepy, so this is my go-to supplement for my working days. Loving it. Thanks for reading.

89c127f9-787b-4e91-abae-0ac5a67fbd67
e0218ffd-cc4d-4c6e-89f0-3dcbbb078340
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good quality product, if you live or work in stressful environment, which can can cause low energy, bad memory, or if it's difficult to concentrate. Ginkgo helps by increasing blood flow to your brain and by that, you will see big improvement in you overall energy level. Pills have no taste if that is problem for you.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I.love iherb products. very affordable. quality is good. ingredient is superb. taste is very nice. size is average. i use it always. packaging is good.its candy. sweet. smell is good. composition is ok. and it works on my diet. everytime i eat . i am always ordering in iherb. suits my age.. scent is ok

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought it mainly for my elderly mother to keep her mentally fresh, she takes it daily and so far it has worked because she has no memory problems, she is active, lively and well oriented. Easy to swallow capsules, she hasn't complained about them.It is advisable to take them in the morning or at noon so that the stimulating effect doesn't interfere with her rest at night.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Quite small capsules, easy to swallow. 4 months supply in this bottle as you need only 1 per day. Better to take in the morning as it stimulates brain activity.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Gingko is good for blood circulation. The pill is easy to swallow and and i trust MRM brand. I am currently using its Cordyceps CS4 with gingko..so far so good.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The MRM gincko biloba is a trusted brand. It can potentially aid in memory or cognitive issues. It can also aid with circulation and stress or anxiety. The small capsules are easy to swallow. For greater benefit take with a meal.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have tried many brands and this one is the best. This gives me clean mental energy and helps so much with focus. Also reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Small capsules that easy to swallow! I use it twice a day to help with blood circulation. I always search for good ginkgo and that one is high quality product!