US

4.5
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
1,049

Posted on May 9, 2022

I purchased this product as I started having stomach problems on the whey protein I had been using. First I tried a greens based powder, but the consistency was thick and gummy. So after reading reviews decided to try this. The chocolate flavor is god….but very mild. Would prefer something a bit more “chocolatey”,,,,but the criticism ends there. The 23 grams in just one scoop was enticing, and reviewers mentioned no stomach upset. I already use the MRM pure egg white powder in my baking but hadn't considered a flavored one for drinks. This mixes up soooo easily. With the 12 oz water it’s a bit “thin” but a quick way to add good protein to your diet. When I want something a bit more “shake” like I add in some plain greek yogurt. This is now our go-to protein powder…no more searching.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,216

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

composition and taste is good. the ingredient is focus on protein which is suit to the person who is lacking of protein. but size is too big for the person who would like to try for the first time. overall for package and quality is very good.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

A high quality product. Definitely contains egg white powder. Taste is mild and takes a little to get used to. Vanilla is better in my opinion. Overall not buying egg protein powders in the future cause it makes more sense just to buy real eggs or liquid egg whites.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I love using this for smoothies. I also use this power in recipes that call for a protein powder.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It smells good and no egg smell. The flavor of chocolate is not strong. Tasty!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I took these proteins as a replacement for another unavailable product and I must say they are not bad at all!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality