US

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I use this product on a regular basis as an immune boost; I like to mix it into smoothies or drinks (like lemonade). It seems good quality, and the price is decent, especially if you can catch it on a sale or special. The only ingredient listed is raw organic baobab.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 11, 2022

Tastes as good as fresh from the fruit. I like to keep it refrigerated to preserve freshness. I take baobab for the health benefits, especially the vitamin c and potassium content. I also love the taste. It is a really fine powder. Please do NOT eat by the spoon, can be a choking hazard. Always mix well in liquid or soft food. Overall, good quality. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

I love the quality of this it’s super food ingredient is just one it’s good for her age I feel good I recommend it it’s improvement for health and the super food packaging is beneficial added into your diet you can mix with anything benefits superfood antioxidant

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Good quality & great benefits superfood! High antioxidant contained and v good for health. Add to smoothie or even replace flour in baking to consume. Can also use it for home made mask. I like how it benefits our health and skin thru various usage/mix. Thank you iHerbs for bringing this great products at affordable price.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Baobab tastes lovely - it's got a tangy sweetness to it. I have a great smoothie recipe: 1Tbsp baobab, 2Tbsp pea protein, 1 apple, 1 cup lightly cooked carrot, 1 cup ice, and a bit of stevia powder. I sometimes add a teaspoon of camu camu if I need a bit more pep to start my day! Both camu camu and baobab are antioxidant superfoods which taste delicious.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really like the research done on this tree, which brings to light the benefits of a very old world tree. My husband and I enjoyed the pleasant lifting effect of this powder that we mixed in some spring water. It's the second time I am ordering this high-quality product. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I have nothing to compare with but feels like good quality. It would be great in smoothies, or as others have pointed out it easily dissolves in glass of water. Mild citrus-like flavour. It is said to have a lot of nutritional value, for me personally there are other products that my body responds more to having. But nothing to criticise.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

easy to dissolve and no strong taste. suitable for any types of smoothies as it would not change the flavour. it would just make the smoothie a little bit thicker, depending on the amount you use

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The quality of the ingredients of this antioxident superfood was amazing, there are so many extra health benefits to mixing this into your diet. I use it to mix in liquids and it mixes well. There is a slightly citrus taste, and can be used for any ages.