US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

love the smell! came well packaged, size is perfect we use it in the bathroom, the quality is fantastic it's a deep verbena scent for me i have pretty dry skin and it's awesome for me doesn't make foam, very lotion like i feel the moisture! please like my comment if it's helpful

5d156296-491a-4345-bd5b-b834b57544a5
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

A real verbena scent, soft on hands, non drying, non irritating - and I have skin issues, specifically on my hands with dryness, itchiness, allergies... so, a very sensitive skin. Refreshing smell, a bit thick so you need to be careful to thoroughly rinse your hands or you'll end up with some left between your fingers and the bottle doesn't take too much space but still lasts for quite some time. A really good hand soap.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022
1,236
2,119

Very light clean scent doesn't leave your hands dry the bottle is smaller than I thought but the soap clean well cuts through dirt. Great hand soap that moisturizes and leaves my hands smelling like citrus. I like the simple ingredient list on this soap: olive oil, aloe vera, and essential oils. And I also appreciate that it’s made without parabens, phthalates and animal-derived ingredients.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I absolutely love this product. I use it all day long. The scent is very refreshing. I have very sensitive skin and itches when I use regular hand soap. I have no skin reaction with this product. It’s very gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave my skin dry. I 100% recommend this product and all their other products.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

nice lemon scent and not too strong. and mostly natural ingredients from what i can see. i feel it is moisturising for my sensitive and dry skin. packaging is fine. good price for this quality and bottle size. i use it a few times a day. Cleans my hands well.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Such a lovely smell! Makes my hands feel so clean, yet it is also gentle and does not dry them out. The packaging is on the smaller side, but it fits nicely on the bathroom sink. The packaging is quite cute. Mrs. Meyers take me back to my childhood- my mother would clean with her products since I was a child.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Second favorite scent in this brand! First one is definitely geranium. I use this soap in the kitchen, nice refreshing smell. Like the size of the bottle too, quite big and lasts us long.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have never been disappointed by Mrs. Meyers's hand soap. It's the authentic lemon aroma smell is super refreshing, and the aloe vera that won’t dry your hand.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It’s a great product I loved this so much especially very good to use for cleaning hands to make sure it doesn’t get infected I like this product . Highly recommended.