US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Love this! It is so efficient, it smells very nice and really natural. It is absolutely perfect but the powder tends to fly a bit in the air and it feels like I get some in my nose and this does not feel nice. Other than that - no surface cream cleaner will do the job like this one! And it lasts for ever. Best scrub I've ever used.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Absolutely love the smell of this item. We use it on the super yachts where I work to clean out the sinks and get rid of the grim. I loved it so much I brought it for my personal use. Easy to use and does the job while leaving a nice smell behind. Just sprinkle it on, leave it for a while, scrub and then wash away.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

We buy this regularly- it helps remove gunk from the sink and is very effective. No alcohol and big enough size. Verbena scent is very pleasant! You

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I use this in the bathroom and the kitchen, to scrub the tub and then scrub the countertops and pots and pans with baked on grease. The smell is one of my favorite Meyers scents.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The smell is really good and much better than the regular cleaners. Use it for bath and it cleans it perfectly. U can’t have the same level of cleanliness with sprays.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

One of the best all purpose cleaners out there. I use it for a lot of things like dishes , cleaning the floor ( add water to the bucket) cleaning the tub etc etc etc

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love the whole line but this is special reminds me of the detergent I saw my baba use in Italy growing up plus this is environmentally safe and makes the house smell great. Great for tough stains needing a bit of scrub action

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Not only does it do a great job in cleaning it also smells amazing. I also love the Lavender one. And it doesn’t scratch metal like other brands do.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022