Page 1 - Reviews - Muscletech, Clear Muscle, HMB Free Acid, 84 Liquid Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I think there are too many people out there who expect miracles, like 15-20 lbs in 12 weeks. Honestly, you can only expects gains like that on vitamin s for goodness sake. In my experience, I did not notice much in the first few weeks. In fact it is one of those supplements that works in the background. Now however I am considerably less sore after heavy workouts so I can push myself further more often. Honestly this really helps with recovery. But don't expect miracles!

c613a898-687c-49ce-a9d6-d26946ec106f
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using this product for the 4th time now and it really worked with me and I have gained pure mass. The quality of this product is highly efficient and within 2 weeks I could notice the change in muscle gain. Trying not to taste the soft gel is the best you'll ever could do coz it smells stinky. 😄 size of the container can be carried easily in your gym bags where storage must be within room temperature.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Even during weight loss, muscle breakdown was suppressed, and I was able to reduce fat and synthesize muscle. Even 1 to 2 weeks of use is certainly enough to feel the effects. However, I feel a stomach ache when I take the supplement alone, as if it is too strong for my stomach. Taking it with carbohydrates such as rice or bread can counteract this disadvantage!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This product has been amazing. After the lockdowns ended here in Australia and gyms finally opened, I decided to have a DEXA scan monthly to start off my cut. The first month I was in a 1000 calorie deficit every day and although was resistance training I had lost 3kg of lean muscle mass. Awful! I started taking Muscletech Clear Muscle to slow the breakdown of muscle and increase protein synthesis, and I gained over 1kg of lean muscle during a strong deficit. That is a difference of 4kg compared to the same routine without HMB. I'm on my third month and have gained a modest 3kg of lean muscle mass while loosing an additional 9kg of fat according to DEXA scans. When I start my bulk again in a months time (surplus of energy) I will continue to have DEXA scans and see how much faster I can build lean muscle every month and be sure to review the progress here. Strongly recommend this product! Remember to take 3 x a day.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The best HMB ever. After using 2 bottles, my body looks more lean and gained muscle mass that I could not get before. I am so happy to add this to my daily supplements.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is a good product! I take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 before workout for anti-catabolism, and 1 after workout for fast recovery and enhancing anabolism. I have started to recover better since I started to take this product, so I recommend this!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great results when combined with proper training and diet. It takes a little more than your basic “3 days a week 3x10 reps” program to see results with this, you need to push harder than that.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Fantastic result! I am already 50s trainee. Hard to increase muscle mass. But after taking this for 1 month, muscle gained 0.5g and body fat decreased 5% now. Really works for me. I will definitely continue to order.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Seems to do the trick after a few weeks of use… noticed my recovery has improved as the pre competition training has increased. Not immediate but seems to work

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

I’ve been taking this everyday and now into my third bottle (approx. 45 days in). Training 5 days per week for the past 6 months and nothing else has had the same results as this product. I’ve had a body composition scan and have gained approx 5kg of lean mass in a few months AND dropped 3-4kg of subcutaneous fat, bringing me from 23% total body fat down to 18% - Not bad considering I’m bulking at the moment! Also new PB in bench press and leg extensions/leg presses make this a great addition to my stack!

9810bd2f-0168-4e89-ad8f-42ed7abddabc