US

Based on 5,774 Ratings
3,938
1,093
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It is regular pad (well, it was a bit smaller and thinner than regular pad compared with other brands), easy to carry in a hand bag, has wings, I think this is great for light days. Organic cotton sanity goods have so many benefits, so I'm swutching all of them to organic.

f67032ba-717b-476b-baaa-6a23eddf395a
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It whitening the skins for the first one today so you please do the other side and send them a bag and put it on your back bag if they are still on it so I don’t know if you want them in there or do they want to put it on it and send them in a little bag to send it in to the pool or something else please please send it in to send it in a little while to get them to put them on it and put it on them please thank them for all that thank them for the time to put it on it thank them thank goodness for the price and price thank them thank goodness for the flowers and send them thank goodness for all of the thank

2f59d7c8-8810-49cc-89ae-6aa5558b95dd
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again So good woow wow buy again wowwww

38179b18-e092-41c6-bc77-3c8810a24dcc
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

‏Easy to use and very great quality the size is medium and perfect for a bag packageing is easy to use it the perfect for age 20-50 the color is also nice and the ‏ And it moisturize very well Good for routine Feel s good Frequent use Composition is perfect great benefits ‏ , its perfect for sensitive skin The scent is very nice Quality is perfect Smell is very nice Great for personal care

5de36487-8a77-4b8f-815e-75cc69acd1f2
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

If you still use "Always" I have bad news for you and your health. This is one of the most important thing for woman because we use it in so sensetive area! That's why we must choose only organic cotton pads. I like this brand. They have pretty good price and quality + 14 pads inside (usually only 10 and more expensive)

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

love there is no scent, the smell of period is contained, love the size and the quality of it.. just amazing. love the feel of it as it does not itch me and the benefit is that is is 100% cotton so i don't have to worry about chemicals. love the packaging too super sustainability!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,288

Good quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I have been using this brand for years. The size is perfect. The packaging is minimal. These work very well, and I am so thankful to have something in my personal care routine that is not going to harm me. The more we use natural care products, the better our menstrual cycles become. These have no scent or smell.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

One of my go-to brands for personal care. Products are high quality and have never given me any issues. There's no scent, the size is good, and packaging is pretty good as well. I like how the pads are wrapped in a material that isn't super crinkly. Would definitely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I really like this brand. I don't use these often as I prefer reusable, however, these are a great option when I'm away from home or on the go. I think they're great! I can't say much about their holding power as it's been a while since I used these but I don't think I ever had an issue with that.