US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Great!

Goodbye stress. Hello better moods! ... This doesn't taste terrible as you take it with water. The size is tolerable and no different to any other standard size capsule. Packing top notch as always - sealed outer lid, inner lid & cotton on the inside. Natural ingredients make me feel much more at ease as I'm not adding unnecessary things to my body!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I started this last year and found that it gives me a boost in mood. I love the quality of it and felt that it works better for me than the rest. I am a repeated buyer of this and would continue to do so in the future.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

These great quality capsules always do manage to ease my anxiety, my stress reliever supplement, it always supports my mood and I'm always feeling better because of it's excellent benefits.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

GOOD QUALITY, GREAT INGREDIENT, COMPACT SIZE, GREAT BENEFIT, AWESOME TASTE

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

It was recommended for me from a friend ,,i will try it ,,i hope i get great results because i trust iherb🥰

a3a6a37c-43b7-4aeb-ba8c-ccb8a51cfe2d
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This product helped me get rid of my occasional anxiety, puts the fear to rest, relaxes your body and reduces stress. I am taking this product 4 times a day, and am satisfied with the results. Definitely recommend for people who are struggling with work stress. All though it does seem to have a calming effect, this does come with a reduced energy level but still I find it worth it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

The product is affordable and the item is shipped immediately. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

The product is affordable and the item is shipped immediately. Recommended

Perfect i like it 😍😍😍 i recommend this to anyone 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 very good

Posted on Jan 8, 2023