US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Everyone needs this.

Ever since I started supplementing with quercetin, I am not as sick when I am sick. And by not as sick I mean a usual winter flu that could last up to a week now lasts a day, and with almost no effects on the body. It's a quality product, and based on my own experience, it's worth getting for anyone - including healthy people.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

l knew about quercetin. thatswhy everyday cooked the water of onionskin. but now got very high quality ,good ingredient quercetin. it has many antioxidant also. they make through way from our body inflammation. now can take easy good source. and expect benefit of getting healther respiratory organs, lower blood pressure.. im satisfy good price, ingrediant.

0c6551e3-9205-47bd-be42-21f8f3b33597
Posted on May 27, 2022

good quality natural ingredients and they add vitamin c with in order to make it easy for u body to assimilation, size is not enough for I month if u will take 2 dose per day, you can use to as antioxidants immunity system quercetin good also for people they have sinuses it will help u body to reduce inflammation . no taste

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I haven't tried this product yet but I bought it because I have heard a lot about the health benefits of this product. it helps when you have a cold or a flu or any other respiratory disease. it's strength your immune system. better consult a professional before using this.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
1,465

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a high quality, 3rd party tested supplement. I didn't realize how little quercetin it has in it though before I bought it. I take it for immunity, inflammation, and allergic symptoms. It works really well for the 1st two things at this dose, but I need a higher dose for the allergy symptom control. I would just take more capsules but there is quite a lot of vitamin C in these so I can't take too many without ill effect. It's a good supplement with good ingredients for many people though.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

good to have when you are sick I bought during covid and keep them around as needed doesn't hurt to try good quality brand

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

quercetin should be combine with vit. C as a bioavailability that quarantee quercetin available in your blood stream all day long this product is working as promised

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I started taking Quercetin for my inflammation and so far it’s been great. I did a lot of research before purchasing this supplement and must say I’m happy I did! Quality is also pretty good. I’m deff ordering more!