Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Soy Isoflavones, 10 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

For the first time i haven't hot flashes and I can sleep very well! Menopause is very hard for women,but if you need anything that's Soy Isoflavones.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I and my wife daily takes isoflavones, among other it has to do with our homones, besides good against cancer, and esides I take it to recover my bones with osteoporosis, and during the past year they have turned from negatively to positively scown by scanning.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Works like a charm as a menopause relief. Sometimes when I forget to drink soy bean milk during the day, I will pop these capsule before I sleep so that I don't get hotflash in the night.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Surprisingly hard to find in stores, I was happy to find this here. For a natural approach to hormone replacement, this one's hard to beat. Well worth trying.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Very good quality in fighting the hot flushes and problems with falling asleep caused by the menopause. I really feel the benefit. The only problem is that one has to take five capsules at once - it would be easier if the dosage is bigger or the ingredient stronger.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

this is my third bottle. Helps to reduce hot flashes in 60%, which is a lot for me. I will keep drinking and see it hot flashes disapear.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I have been ordering this particular brand for many years and sending it to my mother who is very satisfied with the quality and the additives of this particular brand are suitable for her, Thank you.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I finished the whole bottle and am actually not sure if it has an effect. But I am quite sensitive to medicines and supplements and I like that it this comes in a low dose. Great alternative to other brands with skyrocketing doses. Would consider buying it again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good product for menopausal mood swings. It shows 10 mg but it is actually 50 mg as per the picture on the bottle.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good scent and I have a good idea for the baby love it utiyuio