US

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work

Posted on May 13, 2021

I take this daily since receiving it and I am more alert, I can better recall/remember things, my brain basically feels less foggy if that makes sense. I would recommend giving this a try. It may not work for you but I it does for me, I find this helps me to stay focused on a busy day for sure.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This is my first time using these. I've started taking them in combination with my KETO diet. WoW! I can feel the difference right away! I'm taking them in combination with the Natural Factors, 3 Brains, Higher Thoughts capsules. I take 2 a day, on an empty stomach in the morning!!! I highly recommend these if you are doing intermittent fasting!

It's support memory, cognition, and functional of brain of our daughter. It's vegan capsule at amount 90 capsules. I wish my daughter can grow maximal & optimal.

3f2ff14f-e888-4380-8ea9-c98c2da8d7e4
023024c8-55e7-41c8-9f9e-e37af5848b7c
Posted on Dec 15, 2020

The mix that they have is great, but I do not feel a difference. I felt a HUB+GE difference when I ordered the pure Bacopa from AOR.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Not sure if it really worked for us in anyway.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

Helped me a lot, inflammation reliev.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

Good product but I prefer "memory curcumizer"

Posted on Aug 7, 2021