Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I've been taking coenzyme Q10 for the past 5 months to help my lungs recover faster after getting Covid pneumonia on early January of this year and I'm amazed by the results. CoQ10 is present in every cell of the body. However the higher concentration are found in organs with higher energy demand, like our heart, kidneys, lungs and liver.

4adf2882-8196-48ad-b391-e08b07b823cf
MAY
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Coenzyme Q10 is a molecule, an antioxidant, that helps generate energy in every cell of our body. CoQ10 production decreases as we age. This is why older people seem to be deficient in this "youth" nutrient. Supplement CoQ10 may improve heart function, may protect the cell DNA and cell survival, may protect brain cells from oxidative damage, may protect the lungs and improve skin health. It also could reduce headaches and migraines. 200 mg is a significant dose. In the past I always bought 100 mg, and yes, today I feel an improvement in my energy level.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Coenzyme Q10, Aka Co-Q-10, is heart energy that your body has slowly decreased making since age 52. I do not take naps anymore when I take Coenzyme Q10 (Co-q10) . I originally took 100 mgs, but since I still felt tired, I increased it to 200 mgs! I feel great now, like a 30 year old again!!! I am 74 years old---no naps needed when I take Coenzyme Q10 100mg to 200mg. You might like more or less, everone is different. But for this lady my heart likes it too! I feel young again and so does my heart. I also take vitamin E 400 mgs to keep my heart healthy!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The capsules are not small, but not huge, they are easy to swallow. I take one at breakfast. In this situation, the jar is enough for two months. I take Q10 almost on a regular basis. I've tried different brands but this one is my favorite. There is an effect of taking it - it is both support for the heart and blood vessels. I noticed that the frequency of migraines has decreased, and this is a huge plus for me. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Taking once a day after breakfast. I can’t say how it really works, I haven’t done any blood test or other ones but no any side effects. I think this kind of supplements can be taken at 40+ but for sure if person has some health issues it first should be consulted with a doctor.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

CoQ10 helps support heart function and is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart. Stress, free radicals, statin medications, and aging can impact CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy, muscular contraction and the synthesis of protein. Studies have shown that BioPerine® increases CoQ10 absorption.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The doctor advised me these vitamins and I ordered it from iherb. I'm very glad I could find it. Because I tried to looked for it everywhere but couldn't find. Very useful, very good for brain and heart. The price is also normal, not very expensive. Thanks to iherb for delivering my order very fast and safe. Everything is okay, not damaged. I'm very satisfied. Will order again and again. Nice shop with nice products. Thanks a lot,. Soon will order it again

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great product! Easy to take, high quality product and I feel more energized and centered since I added Coenzyme Q10 to my daily health regimen. I would recommend this product to my firends and family. In fact, I did recommended this product to my sister who was complaining of feeling sluggish and not having energy. Since she started taking Q10 she is feeling better and is more active. Coenzyme Q10 is a natural supplement essential to cellular energy production. It is also an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals throughout the body and is involved in maintaining normal heart function. Q10 works well with the other antioxidants and vitamin E.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good Product! so far, I have been taking this supplement for more than 6 mths. My high blood pressure seems improve. It also can help to improve aging, heart health and exercise endurance.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Q10 deficiency can cause multiple problems including heart-related issues. Also, there are some studies showing that it can help reduce blood pressure, mitigate migraine and fibromyalgia symptoms. And most people know about the skin benefits (and if you take it for a while it's indeed noticeable if you're not in your twenties anymore :) ).