Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, HerbalFactors, Milk Thistle, 250 mg, 90 Capsules - iHerb
US

omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Diseases and problems related to the liver that responds well to Milk Thistle are: alcoholic cirrhosis, chronic active hepatitis, drug-induced disabilities, acute viral hepatitis, hepatic steatosis, fibrosis and cirrhosis, steroid searing of black liver, regular moderate to severe alcohol, susceptibility to toxic influences of the environment and others. Favorite brand, excellent price and quality.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This dietary supplement contains silymarin - a complex of bioflavonoids that perfectly protect the liver! Milk thistle is the only herb with medically proven benefits. My gastrointestinal tract began to work regularly from the capsules, the right side stopped whining, the skin cleared up. In general, I feel more cheerful, because everything in the body depends on the purity of the liver. I read that if the liver is clean, then the vessels are clean.

25a0f07f-6ea6-498b-88ba-0bd67cf067fc
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Natural Factors Milk Thistle extract contains standardized silymarin and is considered to be one of the highest quality milk thistle extracts in the world.Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is a perennial herb believed to have medicinal properties. The seeds contain silymarin, a group of compounds said to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Milk thistle is commonly used as a home remedy , often under the presumption that it will "detoxify" (detox ) the liver. With herbal ingredient such as Milk Thistle, size of 150 mg Silymarin including silybin,Turmeric and Dandelion in  package. It's these unmatchable qualities that inspired  to include high-quality  milk thistle  silymarin) in daily detox—which combine ingredient to support the everyday and diverse needs for detoxification in the body to help nutrient absorption fuction well after the process of detoxification. Promote healthy bile and  healthy kidney. Suggested intake of 1 capsule 3-6 times per day with meals or as directed by a health professional.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I got this for my dad to try to help him reverse liver cirrhosis. It was too far progressed, but it is an excellent product and I have taken it for hormonal regulation. I like this brand a lot. My family has also taken it to help ward off liver problems from alcohol consumption.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good quality ingredients. The benefit of the milk thistle supplement has an detox effect of the liver and supports the function of the bile duct. Good absorption. Neutral taste. Normal size of the package.

bd31b337-9caf-4585-82c1-0c14b20078bb
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Excellent items which help to boost out immunity to keep us fit. Not only me and my husband are taking the supplements, my girls are also getting the nutrients with our puchased from iHerb too. Thank you for bringing us a healthier liftstyle.

3b4d9f6f-6b81-4947-8950-dd337b91f66e
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have been taking these daily for a while now. I haven't tried other Milk Thistle brands before. I would say the quality is good, but this is one of those things that I just take for maintenance, so it's not like you'd expect to feel a huge difference in your life and be able to pin it to this Milk Thistle. The ingredients are minimal and clean, so I'm confident enough with the product.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I take Milk thistle to protect my liver, it also can help with upset stomach and depression. This formula with Dandelion root and Turmeric (which have lots of benefits too) looks very good. I alternate it with artichoke every 2 weeks.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great for my liver.I use Milk Thistle ,silimarine for my inflammation.. It has personally helped me stabilize my liver function numbers. I believe in naturally remedies and has seen this particular product work.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Standardized supplements are supposed to be more beneficial so this is a good option. I take them to help my liver detox. The environment and food we buy is more toxic than before and I have coeliac disease. I feel these help my body cope with all of this.