US
Based on 1,146 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,146 Ratings
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Natural Factors, Mixed Vitamin E, 268 mg (400 IU), 180 Softgels is the natural form I've been looking for in a dose high enough for my diabetes issues. Natural Factors makes quality supplements with high dosages that I hope will benefit my skin and my whole body. I have been taking this supplement for about a month now and I am seeing progressive improvements in my condition. The packaging and international shipping was very good.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I bought these vitamins to use for myself and give to one of my dogs that has a skin problem. The price is right and it seems to be a good quality product. Best dosage and size of a package. It has the same quality of natural Vitamin E that I would expect from other more well-known brands.

I recently started taking Vitamin E Complex supplement to improve my anti-oxidant benefits of my body. I'm really happy with the results so far! The supplement is easy to take and it contains a high quality blend of natural ingredients that provide optimal absorption into the body. It also contains a good amount of Vitamin E, which helps my body to protect cells from free radical damage and supports healthy skin and hair. Additionally, this supplement helps me reduce inflammation and oxidative stress while promoting overall health. After taking it for a few weeks, I can already feel an improvement in my energy levels and overall well-being.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Have bought this several times as it is one of the more affordable brands of vitamin e with a sufficiently reasonable number of softgels per bottle, and the ingredients are naturally sourced. Each softgel has no taste and is easy to swallow for its size. Overall, am satisfied with this product. Chose mixed tocopherols to get the benefits of all the various forms of vitamin e.

Posted on May 23, 2022

In our body, vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting us against damage caused by free radicals and food toxins, pollution, smoke and UV rays.In our body, vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting us against damage caused by free radicals and food toxins, pollution, smoke and UV rays. I take one softgel a day, the dosage is the right one for continuous use like mine.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Vitamin E is a great antioxidant and I use it in tocopherol form and size to get the maximum benefits for my age. I trust the quality and ingredients used by iHerb to achieve the best results. I like the quick results I get after using this vitamin every time.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Vitamin E is important antioxidant for the health of the heart especially after the age of fifty. It is also important to maintain lots of cell functions amongst many other benefits. I trust the quality, ingredients and size that iHerb maintain at all time to achieve excellence. I like the quick action I get from tocopherol on my body.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very good quality antioxidant. Dont have any taste in a good size. I take 1 soft gel daily. Over all good package for hair nail and skin..

b86fb693-eac1-4c91-86c4-af8fff5a7a79
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good quality and the size and dosage is just nice. The ingredients are from natural source. benefit of vitamin A is this is a strong antioxidant for heart disease and for skin also. this is my second repeat order.

00a1c2be-f33e-49aa-81da-a6454edadd93
46eb34e2-31b9-41fe-9cf1-f574f569645b
Posted on Jun 14, 2021

My first time trying this brand. So worth it. Price is lowest as compared to other brand but quality is superb! 210 softgels with 30 bonus! 400iu dosage is really ideal for me to increase fertility and vitality in my 40s, maintain youth, improve skin condition and increase my day by day immunity. Great and reliable Canadian brand. If you feel my review is useful, please kindly upvote. Thank you so much!

bfc83ad8-98b1-4176-bae9-5879f890fb49