US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good quality Niacin. I only wish there were bigger sizes packages / containers since I go through them fast. Niacin and Vitamin C is what I take 4-5 times a day for my Rheumatoid Arthritis and it has made me pain free and in remission. I read somewhere that the non flush free pill has better effect but I haven't noticed any difference and I prefer the flush free one since the flushes are really annoying and uncomfortable imo.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have tried other niacins. I like this one. It is effective ingredient and a trusted product. I have bought other Natural Factors items and their brand is very effective and quality. I trust this company.That is good product my nervous system and bodies reaction no niacin flush.Niacin is necessary for protein metabolism, energy production and normal nervous system function

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Thanks for this Excellent quality No Flush Niacin. Excellent Ingredients too. Good size easy to swallow. Good for energy of our body. No Niacin Flush. Nice package too . Very effective , High potency for Nervous system and for Good metabolism and No after taste.

12466255-b7dd-4ebd-a94b-f52f982db0a1
428304c1-66cd-47db-be80-829cf9ea20c9
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I use this in conjunction with l-tryptophan, p-5-p and magnesium as a serotonin promoting stack and find it to be very useful. Overall get the added boost to energy during a mid day slump.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great supplements, I just think the dosage is too high for me. I use one every other day. I will buy the 250 mg capsules and try to take them daily. In any way, I am satisfied with the quality, I feel more energy. Prefect capsules size

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great price. Quality is on point. I’m a person who flushes baaaad with niacin (totally tomato power lol) so the no flush is great for me!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Bought this for my daughter and it works as described and the no-flush niacin is exactly that NO FLUSH. She loves that! It helps with her mood swings, especially mild depression. Great value even when compared to big-box store brands.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I Like the flush free version and the amount is a good one for people who need B3 support . i don´t like the package dough , I prefer screwed lids .

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

if you are looking for lower cholesterol maybe this should not be the one. do not think it has the potency that i am looking for. however, this is confirmed that does not have the effect of the flush. the package is good and niacin flush is min. there is no taste and size of the pill is good quality and easy to swallow.