Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Quercetin LipoMicel Matrix, 30 Liquid Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Quercitin has a great reputation lately. I found this product to have an attractive appearance and scent. Nowadays, it tends to sell out quickly. And you can find incidents of price gouging by people grabbing it up on iHerb and re-selling it on Amazon (at least in Japan.) So grab it when you can!

31157f33-194b-4d39-8eca-431a5ba887aa
Vasylyna
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quercetin has been linked to improved exercise performance and reduced inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. Plus, it may have brain-protective, anti-allergy, and anticancer properties. The most common dose is 500 mg per day. This one consists of 25mg of Quercetin LipoMicel Matrix, and the company promise that their unique patent-pending technology creates a liquid micelle matrix that disperses the quercetin into tiny micro-droplets, resulting in a superior delivery system for enhanced absorption. I used it for the common cold, it worked great. 1 softgel per day for only 3 days and up to 3 per day for severe illness. Also, I've heard that quercetin is a part of anti-cov-id protocol, so I always have it in my house in this challenging time. Stay healthy!

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I have tried repeatedly in the past to take quercetin supplements, however, having a very sensitive system, they had always upset my stomach. This is the first Quercetin product I’ve been able to take without the stomach upset. I am a huge fan of this product and love that it comes in a liquid soft gel. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I've been taking Quercetin along with countless other supplements for over a year after suffering stress-induced brain damage in 2019. Been following a number of doctors and I greatly appreciate Dr. Murray's factual and researched advice and LACK of clickbait in his emails. There's no way of telling whether any specific supplement actually makes a difference, but my brain is a LOT better now, I am able to focus and get work done again without constantly forgetting what I was doing when a little stressed.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

It is effective against inflammation, strengthens the immune system, improves the condition of the veins, helps with histamine intolerance. As a strong antioxidant, it also acts against aging. My mom and I have been using it for about a month. After a month, we feel an increase in strength and energy, improves the condition of varicose veins, also improves appearance and rejuvenates. Very satisfied, we order again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The unique technology in this supplement allows greater absorption and thus improving its effect on the so called "Senescent Cells" that refuse to die and take up space in the body; in particular your organs. They are part of the ageing process, and thus another health issue that needs addressing. Whether you want your body to function at the optimal level, all depends on what you want to do, to reduce the dysfunction of cells and toxic build up that occurs as we age. Administering Quercetin into your supplement regime, is proving to be a pivotal approach to achieving this.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is one of the best products on the market. It is easy to take and digest. Quercetin can be found in apples and onions but to get the benefit that this product provides, you'd have to eat tons of apples and onions (not together!). It's really wonderful.

Posted on May 26, 2022

i used it often when my nose was blocked by mucous. it cud also clear the smell in my nose, a smell that started 6 or 7 years ago, that 3 of the ear nose throat doctors cud not find out why. but the smell wud come back after a few hours. often i took it together with nac

Posted on May 12, 2022

In combination with other supplements, this helped me overcome Covid-19 in a few days. Great quality ingredients and also benefits my allergies, so I’m continuing to take it every morning. The capsule size might be a problem for people that find it hard to swallow. No taste as it’s a capsule.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This product was delivered ASAP!!!! When I could not find it anywhere else iHerb had inventory. This brand of quercetin has helped me tremendously not only with my COPD but also with my post covid issues. The quality of this product has proven to be second to none. The ingredients, after research, are the best there is.